Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wise words from Martha? Not all of them.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was so bad about Martha's speech?She only told her son that he needs to grow up,takes responsabilities for his actions and she was right Lana is clearely not the one because Clark would tell her his secret a long time ago.The only person that he will trust with his secret is his true love...Lois Lane.

Comment

What I don't like is the implication that Lana's bad behavior from here on out will be Clark's fault. I'm sorry but if she plots anything against him, it's her bad. Still, I do agree Clark was a doofus.

Comment

Jonthan always was the advice giver.... Martha should have told Clark that if he was going to break up with Lana that he should just do it, and get over her, and if he was going to stay with her than he should be able to trust her with a secret as big as his. He always thought she was "the one"! Come on! The reason he didn't tell her his secret the second time around in reckoning is because he was trying to protect her.

Comment

I just think that Martha was being a realist and letting him know that she is going to be mad at him for a while and that he should play it careful

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey Frawley
            She (or someone) should have said, "Clark, think about this: If you love her, tell her the truth; If you tell her your secret, maybe you should look into PROTECTING her this time. Explain to her what Lex's obsessions and suspicions mean to both of you. Maybe you could even mention what happened the last time you told her, she went to Lex, Lex killed her, you went back in time to change it, and Jonathan DIED and couldn't be saved! Oh, by the way, how is it you didn't kill Lex that time around?"

Another possibility is this: "Clark, the problem is Lex, obviously. Maybe you shouldn't kill him, 'cause that'd be BAD, I guess, but you're a big boy now, and have to decide for yourself. Let's see: superspeed, superhearing, X-Ray and Telescopic Vision, and Superstrength - Isn't there some way you could get evidence to have him executed or put in Fort Leavenworth? Show a little initiative and backbone, son. Fight for Lana. Besides, Jonathan never liked that little bastard."
            We've got a winner!

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎