I feel sorry for Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LuckyKrypto
    I can understand this. But it doesn't mean I have to like it
    Lol, Fair enough. I honestly don't like it either, i hate seeing him lie.

Comment

although i used to be a clana fan and still kinda hold tht flag, i have become a clois worshipper. but i felt so bad for lana when she cried...i mean come on, she has been trying so hard...i love clark but he is kinda a dick when it comes to this..( although maybe tht makes me like him more)

Comment

LOL... you like him more 'cuz he's mean to Lana? That's kind of funny.

I still think that she hasn't been trying all that hard... she dissed him quite a bit. I'm not saying he's perfect (and the whole 'I won't tell my girlfriend I'm an alien' is a whopper of a secret) but she hasn't been that great of a girlfriend to him, either.

I maintain: one scene at the talon of them talking and laughing does not equal healthy relationship.

Of course, it would have been nice if he had just said that. If he had said, "yeah, I love you... but this thing we've got... it's NOT healthy, Lana. Let's move on."

It would have set it up nicely for a Lana/Clark friendship then, maybe... but I guess Lexana is destined to be shoved down our throats.

Comment

Yeah, well, if Lana didn't whine 24/7, he might've stuck with her thinking it's no big deal to lie a little...

Comment

Originally posted by eas
            LOL... .

Of course, it would have been nice if he had just said that. If he had said, "yeah, I love you... but this thing we've got... it's NOT healthy, Lana. Let's move on."

It would have set it up nicely for a Lana/Clark friendship then, maybe... but I guess Lexana is destined to be shoved down our throats.
            They started shoving back in Splinter when told Clark their could never be anything between her and Lex. She said she waited for Clark to grow up. Well Lex is grown and all be Lana w/blinders can see what he grew into. I've been a lana/kristin fan from day one and with Lexana, I'm going to jump ship and drown. I would rather see both Lana and Clark free. The Manificent Bastard will be why I watch or don't until something HUGE happens.

Comment

I'm not a Clana shipper, on the contrary... I'm desperate for Clois to start, but I do care about Lana... and felt really sorry for her. It was too dramatic and hard... I don't understand SV writers.

Comment

Originally posted by CloisFan
                Yeah, well, if Lana didn't whine 24/7, he might've stuck with her thinking it's no big deal to lie a little...

I agree with you.

But considering what the Clana shippers have to go through today, I'm trying not to go there. I'm trying to cut them a little slack. It is not a good day to be a Clana fan.

Even though I really don't like Lana (and hate Clana) I still feel that they were disrespectful to the Smallville audience b/c they took this relationship that's been a focal point of the plot for 5 years and just trashed it this season.

And tonight's episode was the part where they lit it on fire and toasted marshmallows over it. Seriously... they should have done better.

Besides -- the Clois fans know that Clark and Lois are destined to be together (even if not in Smallville) so it doesn't hurt as much for us.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                  I still feel that they were disrespectful to the Smallville audience b/c they took this relationship that's been a focal point of the plot for 5 years and just trashed it this season.
                  That's very true--I have to agree

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                    But considering what the Clana shippers have to go through today, I'm trying not to go there. I'm trying to cut them a little slack. It is not a good day to be a Clana fan.

Even though I really don't like Lana (and hate Clana) I still feel that they were disrespectful to the Smallville audience b/c they took this relationship that's been a focal point of the plot for 5 years and just trashed it this season.

And tonight's episode was the part where they lit it on fire and toasted marshmallows over it. Seriously... they should have done better.

Besides -- the Clois fans know that Clark and Lois are destined to be together (even if not in Smallville) so it doesn't hurt as much for us.
                    Thanks for understanding. You are on point on this. What a way to finish us off.

Comment

Originally posted by cotton candy girl
                      Thanks for understanding. You are on point on this. What a way to finish us off.
                      No problem.

Next season, when AlMiles get their hands on the Clois ship and run that to the ground all of you Clana fans can help us get through the pain of it all.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
                        No problem.

Next season, when AlMiles get their hands on the Clois ship and run that to the ground all of you Clana fans can help us get through the pain of it all.
                        Clark is such a screwed up mess, it won't take long for that ship to take on water, right beside the Lexana ship. In a word,WHY?

Comment

I cried right along with her! That was terribly sad, and Clark could have broken up with her in a much better way than that.
                          so sad...poor Lana.

Comment

The way they broke up was horrible and could have been handled better. however, not many first relationships end the best. This was Clarks first real relationship and he handled it immaturely, just like 90% of us did in our day. The only diss I could give is that in this season, they had them sleep together, then he sacrificed his father to save her life. Those two things alone should have had him think about the breakup more.

Comment

Well, Lana stayed with Clark after "Reckoning" because his father died but she also realized that whatever problems they have, they have a lifetime to work them out. It was Clark who realized that wants to spare Lana a lifetime of misery and do what's best for her, which is to break up.

Comment

I still fail to care about Lana's feelings. On the other hand I could care less about Clark's too.
                                Clark of SV is OOC and this episode nails that point like a hammer.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎