No announcement yet.

I feel sorry for Lana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaula luthor
    I donŽt fell sorry for her, but for Clark.
    SheŽll be with Lex now... SheŽs doesnŽt feel so bad, anyway
    Why would anyone feel bad for Clark right now? I mean really, if he grew a pair then he could set the record straight. Instead, he runs away like a coward. If this episode showed me anything, it showed me that.

Comment

Poor girl!! She finally, and I mean finally, opens her heart to him. And for what? So she can get her heart ripped out and served on a platter. I would be so freakin pissed, if I was her!

Comment

There are all different kinds of loves.

Ironic that Lana ended up being the kind of girl Chloe mentioned in her letter in 'Fever' The kind you grow out of.

I'm just eagerly waiting for the one he's going to grow into.

Comment

You sure? You want them to mess up the Clois relationship too? Ugh. Like I've said already, you know they'll probably throw in a triangle, and probably make poor Chloe pine again.

Comment

I don't think they messed up Clana, except they carried it on way too long.

They've handled Clois perfectly IMHO so far. I think they're chemistry is amazing, and she's pitch perfect. But I'm fine for it to not happen tomorrow.

I like how they've handled Chloe lately, too. Even AM in her interviews said Chloe is more grown up, self assured and stronger. I think she'll make it through just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
              Yeah, I agree with you. Clark's a weirdo and has no business being in a relationship with anyone. What he did was totally wrong and shows that he's really immature.

But, I think that Lana has also done questionable things in the past and has shown an impatience with him throughout their relationship. So, for her to be so caring and patient w/ him ... waiting for him. It just didn't feel right to me. It didn't really seem like the Lana that we've seen for the past five years.
              Yeah, look I agree, but I think from a writer's standpoint, they are really trying to say that it was Clark indecision that provided the roller coaster type of relationship that they had, not the fact that Lana continually pushed Clark. If that was the problem, then Clark would say it's the problem but he's always blamed himself for not being honest with Lana and he should. Unfortunately, he just threw 5 years down the toilet. If he only made that decision 5 years ago he would've saved himself and Lana a lot of trouble. So much for Clark maturing this season.

Comment

I think they did mess up Clana, but anyway, I have no faith in them and the Clois relationship. Friendship...yes.

Comment

I enjoy Chlark and Clois. Either one is fine with me.

Comment

"Mo more lies; no more secrets." I know I've heard that somewhere. But where? I put on my thinking cap and scrunch up my face and roll my eyes.....hoping to get a glimpse of a remote memory where I might have heard those words.....Still thinking.....Still....

This is the first time I do not like Clark. He must sleep on the couch tonight. Such a hokey lame excuse for a superhero.

Comment

That quote was on episode 1 (at the end with Clana at the hospital) and 2 (out in the field) of this season.

Comment

well, as much as I do not really like Lana all that much anymore, I have to admit that I really did feel sorry for her. Clark really did break her heart and for the first time in a long time I really do feel sorry for her but I am also glad that they broke it off.

Comment

I didn't feel sorry for Lana because I'm just so tired of the whole Clana rollercoaster and of all of the angst and soap opera drama and the impending doom that is Lexana that I have trouble sympathizing with any of the characters involved. It's just, okay, this is like the 100th time you guys have broken up. Cry me a river, Lana, cry me a river.

Comment

I saw this thread and have to say I am not surprised by my boy Clark. Leave it to him to really think things through
                            I haven't been a big fan of late of the 'Clana', but I like Lana. I felt really bad for the way things ended with them tonight. The only thing that helped at all was the conversation at the end with his Mom when she points out to him that part of the reason things went the way they did was because maybe she wasn't the one. (I am sure that is suppose to make me happy since I love the clois), but she made a good point when she told him that he gave her a reason to hate him.
                            I know there is no such thing as a good breakup, but I always thought Lana and Clark would still be friends when their relationship ended. (And maybe they will be at some point, I guess we'll have to wait and see )
                            Last edited by LuckyKrypto; 03-30-2006, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Yeah. At the end of Reckoning she said she they needed a break, and then now all the sudden it's a big shocker that they're splitsville? Please.

Their days have been numbered for years, I don't know why everyone is in such shock. It was so obviously a doomed relationship from the start.

As far as this dignified break up everyone thinks they deserve... Weren't we served that up in Reckoning? Haven't we seen them do the slow motion "it's over" walk out of the barn thousands of times?

Was it the "I don't love you" that made it so harsh? Did she not ask him to say that?

Was it Martha's knowing "maybe she's not 'the one'" bit that did everyone in.

As I said, I don't recall ever experiencing a pleasant or 'dignified' break up. They are hard, sad, hurtful, and unpleasant. You say mean things, and you cry. But one day, you'll wake up and move on and look back on it as a stepping stone in your life. Yes, he loved her, but she is not the love of his life. She is not the one. And I guess it's sad to have that said so bluntly.

Comment

I second that

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎