Collapse
No announcement yet.

So how did Clark and Simone NOT...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that boy is an idiot. You can't tell me that Simone wasn't a good lookin woman!

Oh well, we wouldn't want the farm boy getting down and dirty with anybody but Lana.

Am I the only one that remembers that she actually protected Clark's secret when Lex asked her about it? She must have had a reason for not telling him....she probably liked him or something...I don't know...It's late...leave me alone

Comment

Probably she had second thoughts about Clark hurting her with his powers once the heat of the moment had passed. We can't really blame Clark he was under hypnosis and could only do what she wanted him to.

She protected Clark's secret b/c she wanted to use Clark's powers for herself.

Comment

But couldn't Simone just hypnotize Clark into not hurting her?

Comment

Patience boys, my discussion continues in the link below.

Comment

I just figured it was because Simone went to Lex's after her and Clark were in the barn and didn't bother anymore because the point was to have Lana see them.

Comment

As far as Martha is concerned I bet she came home and Simone gave her a quick directive to make dinner and not ask any questions.

As far as not boinking.... maybe given a moment to think about her whole body being ripped in two by an earth shattering ya know....

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
                Oh please, they so did it. Clark just didn't want to tell Chloe. No way did Simone not take that farmboy for a test drive.

Which makes what Lex did really, really ickky if you think too hard about it.
                I do not believe they did it. Simone would not have been able to take it. Besides her hypnosis could control Clark's will-power but now his kryptonian powers. Think about, if Clark himself does not have any control over his abilities himself (in that sort of situtation) she certainly would not EVEN be able to get to them let alone hold them back.

And the writers would not make Clark do "it" with a villainess, for fear the fans would not accept it. His good-hearted boy image would have been ruined a bit.

Comment

Not once did I believe him and Simone were going to do it. Clark couldn't even control himself back then, and Simone wasn't going to be his new girlfriend anyway. She was a villain. But to tell you the truth. I disliked Clana so much by S2, I wouldn't cared if he hooked up with an evil chick. That's how much SV made dislike Clark and Lana.

Comment

They probably did. It's just that there are a lot of people out there with a very limited definition of what qualifies as sex (not sure if forum rules would permit me to state what that is). If Simone and Clark didn't do this one specific thing, then it's regarded as them not having had sex, as far as the writer(s) are concerned (if they subscribe to the limited definition of what qualifies as sex). However, I don't subscribe to that limited definition. So, they did something, and, as Clark was forced to do it by Simone's hypnosis, it should be seen as non-consensual.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎