No announcement yet.

whos mad about tha clana breakup??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cmm
    I thought her saying it's over forever was a bit redundant IMO. But what makes it worse is that the breakup could of been smoother if she had not asked him to look into her eyes and say that he didn't love her. Then she wouldnt' have felt as burned as she did. Ergo imo nobody wouldn't feel as mad as they are now.
    She shouldnt of watched Walk The Line before she went to see Clark....

Comment

• Originally posted by Watching Smallville
      I see your point, but I have a question. With Lana saying she's williing to wait as long as it takes, and Clark deciding he's not going to tell her the truth about himself, what did you want him to do? I'm really asking, because I don't see how the satisfying break-up would play out.
      I still thought that one day he would see and remember that Lana completely accepted him for who he was, and know that he could still trust her. It is a risk, I'll admit that, and Lana would be in danger if she knew his secret. but Clark could still warn her about the dangers and Lex beforehand, and that would really show that she loves him.
      There is still a chance that Clark can be cool and not break my heart by no Clana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Offworlder 1
        Another moaning and groaning from the clana fans. Not that I'm not happy but its a cold hard written in stone fact that Clark and Lana will NEVER end up together. If the creaters saw Lana as the perfect soulmate for Clark they would have written the comic that way but guess what they didn't. There was probaly a large debt over it years ago when Superman was at that crossroad but they choose Lois.

Lana is also what keeps him tied to Smallville since shes shown after shes left for a short time and came back she likes it there and Clark is meant to leave smallvile for a greater good. Clark would never be the hero he becomes if he stayed with Lana cause of her inability to not help herself if in trouble , Lois can and does as is shown in varies comics and somewhat in Smallville.

Sorry Clana fans but its over , Clark needs to be a man and get out in the real world accept who he is and move on to bigger and better things.
        I personally understand and appreciate the ending of Clana being inevitable but have issues with the nature of the breakup and most specifically this whole lexana angle is pathetic.

Obviously, even the biggest Clana supporters knew it would have to end to propel Clark to his destiny but its not necessary to crap all over 4 1/2 seasons to do so...

Comment

• Originally posted by OutlawAngel
          Lois was suppose to die both times. The only thing that saved Lois the first time is that Lana caught her whe she nearly fell. Lana was choice #2 and then Jonathan was choice #3
          Well if that the case Lana was never suppose to die in the first place. Suppose to be Lois huh? Cause even the second time around Clark saved Lois.

Comment

• [QUOTE=OutlawAngel;2002920][QUOTE]Originally posted by hbkid21
            [B]

Lois was suppose to die both times. The only thing that saved Lois the first time is that Lana caught her whe she nearly fell. Lana was choice #2 and then Jonathan was choice #3

QUOTE]

Just for the rekord, that is absolutely not true. You got something wrong there. Lana was choice #1, then Clark managed to convince Jor-El to give her a chance, and so Jonathan became choice #2. Lois had nothing to do with it, she's not even that close to Clark. If Jor-El had really intended for her to die, do you think that Lana could have changed that? No way. Lois almost falling, and then falling, off that chair was only so that Clark would have to go away and save Lois and give Lana time to go to Lex unnoticed by Clark. And besides, it doesn't make sense in any way. Lois is only in the picture for Clark to have to leave Lana so she goes to Lex in the second time around too.

That being said, I just wanted to add that yes, I AM SO MAD ABOUT THE CLANA BREAKUP!!!!!!! I love them together and after all those years, they just belong together. Seriously, the Smallville pairing is Clark and Lana and it will always remain that way. They should not have broken them up, it just sucks that they broke up. I wish that Clark could be happy for once. And besides, what an annoying way to break them up. Of course there's no real reason because they are meant to be, but well, there's no real reason and the whole thing is just ... wrong. no thanks, they should have just let them stay together forever.

Comment

• Hooray!!!! Its Over!!
              Now Chlark can happen

Lana and Clark were just not ment to be (to many lies)

But Chloe and Clark defenitly belong together, with so much trust and the fact that Chloe genuinly loves Clark.

Comment

• I'm not upset they weren't meant to be together anyway's.

Comment

• I just read most of this thread and I am soooo glad they are done!

Lana has always been too weak, needy and naive. I know the writers tried to make her seem more independent but Kristen Kruek makes Lana seem like an airhead who is forever trying to prove she's not stupid. Clark is a liar but he is not a bad guy. He didn't want to hurt Lana but he always knew she was too weak to handle his secret. He only told her In The Reckoning because he wanted to be honest but she couldn't go half a day without tipping off Lex.lol

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎