No announcement yet.

Superman Mythos References List

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Mythos References List

Did you find any Superman Mythos references ?

If you did post them here!

In the trailer, Clark makes an S out of a piece of metal and puts it to his chest.

Comment

OOOOOO dry
      i like it

Comment

Also, Clark wondering whether or not he can have sex is a reference to the popular question of whether or not Superman can have sex.

Comment

Chloe keeping a piece of kryptonite in her desk reminds of the times Batman or Green Latern used Kryptonite against superman.

Comment

Martha telling Clark that maybe Lana isn't the woman for him.

Comment

Originally posted by UpandAtom
              Martha telling Clark that maybe Lana isn't the woman for him.
              To me that was the most significant thing in the episode. i have thought many times that Jor-el has a hand in it and that the reason that Lana doesn't know the secret or that Clark ends up with her is because she is not the type of person that can handle that like Lois and/or Chloe. I think Lois is destined so to speak to be with Clark because of her strong butt kickin persona

Comment

S for Simone!

Comment

I think Jor-El knows Lana isn't right for his son, he might have loved her ancester Louis but probaly knows shes not the same. It also would be interesting if Lois met Jor-El but thats probaly never going to happen in Smallville cause it would be very out of place.

Comment

s for ****** episode!

Comment

Also, Clark wondering whether or not he can have sex is a reference to the popular question of whether or not Superman can have sex.
                      superman has sex all the time with Lois in the comics, and he had no problem sleeping her on Lois and Clark series.

Comment

That was different. In the post-Crisis comics (which L&C is based on), Clark's powers comes from an aura. Once something escapes that, it's not longer invulnerable. That's the explanation for how he can cut his hair. Same thing for sex. Once his sperm escape the aura, they are prone to damage.

Since Clark didn't have sex in the pre-Crisis comics (which Smallville is based on), we can't say for sure that he can have sex or not.

Comment

The writers in Smallville doesn't seem to stick with just era, post crisis or pre crisis...They seem to jump back and forth to me so who knows how Smallville's version of Clark works. Only time will tell.

Comment

I have seen very little evidence of them using the post-Crisis era. The only references they have made to that in the show is Clark's aura, Lex's presidency, and Lionel killing his parents but that's it.

Comment

I have seen very little evidence of them using the post-Crisis era. The only references they have made to that in the show is Clark's aura, Lex's presidency, and Lionel killing his parents but that's it.

clark not being superboy as a teenager-post crisis

Clark and lana being in a relationships as teenagers-post crisis

Lex being rich etc-post crisis

Smallville likes to skip around from eras, but they ususally focus on the old superman movies with chris reeves.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎