Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 1.17 - Hell House

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of those "professional" paranormal investiagtor guys ripped their names off of Ghostbusters, Spengler(Egon) and Zeddmore(Winston), and the super-geek lines, like "Sweet Lord... of the rings", were great. The pranks were great and they actually made them seem more like brothers in some ways.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26

Was funny too when Dean let it out that he put the itching powder in Sam's boxers, and Sam tells him "you're a frigging jerk!" and Dean yells back in glee, "Oh yeah!"
      LMAO, yep, that was one funny episode. How can you not love these two lads? Quite an interesting take on a haunting too. I got the feeling at the end that this 'ghost' isn't gone, maybe he'll be back to haunt the Winchester boys.

Essentially a filler episode, but soooo good! If only all filler episodes [on other shows] were this witty and entertaining!

Ooh! And did y'all see Jared's rather ripped bod?! I may be swayed from the path of Dean after all...
      Last edited by Lex_Devotee; 05-15-2006, 02:18 PM.

Comment

OMG, this was the most hilarious thing ever.

I have an icon with the spoon, my avi right now is from Hell House, I have an icon from the "You didn't" "Oh, I did" moment with the bottle, and gah, I need one from the itching powder!

Jared in a towel is always a GREAT bonus

Comment

They showed this one on this past Thursday, the 10th. I watched it for the first time. Wow... I thought it rocked! I never paid attention to Sam... but boy when he came out in that towel... I saw him in a different light
          Very cool episode though... not sure how I felt about the way it ended but the rest of it was so awesome to me, I'll let it slide...
          Loved the pranks they played on each other... they have good chemistry together...

Comment

Originally posted by yellowqueen22
            There actually is a website.... it's apparently a compilation of supernatural type stories. I wonder if the WB or production company own it.

http://www.hellhoundslair.com/
            actually that site wasnt started by warner brothers or supernatural, but since they featured it on tv, they are now using it. basically what you can do, is submit some crazy scary story, and if they like it they will use it on the show. you read this disclaimer thing that says you should just suck it up if they use your story cause they wont give you anything for it, but it is just cool if you see your idea being used on tv.
            if you read the stories you can see that some of them have already been used. like the hook man, and a few others.
            just to let you know. lol

Comment

I loved the pranks, Jared in a towel and some of the lines were so cute "WWBD? What would Buffy do?"--do you know how long I've been waiting for a Buffy reference on SPN?!
              But on the whole this episode was kinda boring. It felt like a teen horror movie or something. *shrugs*
              But that last bit was priceless! Sam pretending to the producer and Dean and the dead fish!

Comment

Well I have commented on the scariest and the best episodes so far but this is the FUNNIEST! The banter and the wind ups between Sam and Dean were brilliant!

Liked the episode overall. Can't believe how quickly I have got through Season 1. Can't wait to watch the next one's!

Comment

"who ya gonna call" that made me laugh lmao overall this episode was awesome

Comment

This episode was good.Liked the investigators,and the plot was good.But i dident really like the hell house idea for some reason.

Comment

WWBD ( What would Buffy do ) and Dean's "Who you're gonna call" are the phrases I remember from this episode. SO funny

Loved those pranks they did to each other. Jared's body is . more more more, please

Comment

Didn't really like the episode, but it was fun to see Sam and Dean playing pranks at each other.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎