Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Quotes from Hypnotic (Spoiler Warning)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lex after being thrown...

"Clark you're under hypnosis. How else could you have thrown me so far?"

Comment

Originally posted by katt12
      It's not exact, but roughly:

Lois: Clark, I don't wanna have to do this, but if necessary, I'm gonna have to take you down.
      then he hits her with his finger tip. down for the count.

Originally posted by constancelight
      So did I.
      Me too because it was completely unexpected.
      Last edited by PKII; 03-31-2006, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Clark to Simone: "I can run really fast."

Fine to Lex: "When you leave a trail of bread crumbs, it's no surprise when the crow comes calling."

Lots of good lines in this ep!
        Last edited by Watching Smallville; 03-31-2006, 08:38 PM.

Comment

When Martha points a gun at Lois as she comes to.

"I'm sorry. I don't like it either Lois but it's the only way to stop you." ~ Martha

I found it utterly hilarious that the only way Martha thought she could keep Lois down was to shoot her! lol

Originally posted by creampie
          What was the line Lois said after this:

Chloe: Oh, my god, I just knocked out Martha Kent.

It went something along the lines of Lois' brain matter being peppered all over the living room? Hahaha
          "Hello?! The woman was going to wallpaper her living room with my brain matter!" ~ Lois

"Oh, right." ~ Chloe.

lol priceless. Chlois is so cute but I think they need to hug more often. Not enough hugs and kisses lately.

Another one I thought was funny.

"Simone's dad was world renowned for curing all kinds of afflictions . . . from cravings to cancer." ~ Chloe

"Maybe I can talk to him about my nail biting issue." ~ Lois

"I think it's a little late for that." ~ Chloe

before Chloe explains that the man is dead Lois makes a face at her like "Oh no you didn't!" lol
          Last edited by LovelyLoisLane; 03-31-2006, 09:27 PM.

Comment

"I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me"

Did anyone else notice that Lana used the same line with Jason (Unsafe)?

Comment

Originally posted by creampie
              "I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me"

Did anyone else notice that Lana used the same line with Jason (Unsafe)?
              Ah-HAH! I thought she said that line before.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                Now that I think about it, it was also kind of funny that Lana tells Clark "it's over"....wasn't Clark breaking up with her?
                I know WTF can Lana not handle being dumped so she thought she would try to make it look like she dumped Clark.

Comment

quote:Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                  Now that I think about it, it was also kind of funny that Lana tells Clark "it's over"....wasn't Clark breaking up with her?

I know WTF can Lana not handle being dumped so she thought she would try to make it look like she dumped Clark.
                  It came off to me in a different way. The way she said it was almost like a confirmation for both of them that they would be no more. Almost like saying, "Are you sure?"

Comment

Maybe that's how it was supposed to be taken...I hadn't thought of it that way. oops is all I can say if I misinterpreted it. I think I was still in shock after seeing the most awesome Braniac comeback! LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Lobby4Chloe

Clark: I fell in love.
                      Chloe: ...you were *pushed*...over a *cliff*...
                      That's the best! So funny!
                      Last edited by love_sv; 05-23-2006, 01:41 PM.

Comment

1) Chloe: I am the first person to concede that anything is possible in this universe, but Clark Kent lip-locked with another girl? Now come on!

Lois: Chloe, I'm telling you it was the last tango at the Talon. Unfortunately I had front-row seats.

Chloe: Well...Something must have happened to him, because he wouldn't just do this.

Lois: Look, I know you have this whole hero-worship thing with the guy, but face it. Clark is no different than any other red-blooded male. His brain, it's not his commanding officer.

Chloe: No, Lois. You don't know him like I do. He is different. He wouldn't do this to Lana.

Lois: He already has...

2) Simone: So lightning legs, got any other special skills?

Clark takes a baseball bat and bends it into a shape of an "S".
                        Clark: An "S" for Simone.

3) Simone and Lex

Simone: Mr. Luthor.

Lex: Welcome, Simone. Don't you look delectable this evening.

Simone: Do I get to meet the billionaire boy wonder face-to-face?

Lex: Well, as much as I'd like to admire you upclose and personal, I'd prefer to hold onto my free will.

Simone: Oh.

Lex: How's your progress?

Simone: Let's just say that Lana Lang won't be sending Clark Kent any more Valentine's cards.

Lex: And what about Clark? Have you discovered anything unusual about him?

Simone: Absolutely.

Lex: What is it?

Simone: Clark Kent is the most extraordinary...kisser.

Lex: There must be more.

Simone: If he had some secret, don't you think that I would know? What you see is what you get--a corn-fed farm boy. I have done everything you've asked me to, so now you can get out of my life and leave me alone.

Lex: Patience, Simone. There's someone else I'd like you to meet...in Honduras.

Simone: No way! This was a one-time deal, remember?

Lex: Do you remember that I just unearthed evidence that could put you in prison for the rest of your life? Now, the least you could do is one more little favor for me. I'll be back tomorrow night. We'll talk.

4) Chloe and Clark

Chloe: Oh, thank God you're fully clothed. I was afraid I'd be walking in on some sort of dangerous liaison.

Clark: I take it you talked to Lana.

Chloe: Well, I could barely hear her through the sobs, but yeah, she called to tell me she was spending the night at Aunt Nell's. So, where's the hottie?

Clark: If you're talking about Simone, she's in the house.

Chloe: I don't get it. I mean if it were Red 'K' you wouldn't be doing chores. If it were silver 'K' you'd be afraid that pitchfork over there would turn you into a shish kebob. What happened to you Clark?

Clark: I fell in love.

Chloe: I don't think you fell...I think you were pushed...off a cliff.

Clark: Chloe, just because you know my secret, it doesn't mean you know how I feel!

Chloe: Yeah, but I do know you'd never intentionally hurt Lana like this.

Clark: Chloe, you're the one who told me my relationship with Lana would never go anywhere as long as I have to lie about who I am, and you know what, you were right.

Chloe: So, how are things going to be any different with Simone?

Clark: I told Simone about my powers.

Chloe: Okay. Wait a minute, Clark. You may think you're madly in love with Simone, but you need to stay away from her.

Clark: You haven't met her. You don't even know Simone.

Chloe: No, but I know you well enough to know when you're being manipulated.

Clark: You're crossing the line here, Chloe, and I've always trusted you. So, how about this time, you trust me. Let me live my life! Back off!

5) Lois: Where are you off to Romeo? A motel with vibrating beds?

Clark: Simone and I are going to California. That way I can get away from your running commentary.

Lois: This running commentary says you're hypnotized.

6) Clark: Chloe. My power to hurt Lana is stronger than all my powers put together. As long as I have to lie to Lana about who I really am, I'm going to cause her pain.

Chloe: And as long as you don't set the record straight, she's going to hate you.

Clark: Maybe that's not such a bad thing. Maybe it'll help her move on with her life, forget that I ever existed and find someone who can give her what she deserves.

Chloe: You just need to know that if you do this, that's it, game over. There's no more quarters left. I mean, you're saying goodbye forever. It will crush her Clark. Please think long and hard before you end this for good.

7) Lana: I've climbed these stairs so many times before, why do they seem steeper than ever?

Clark: Thanks for coming by. I didn't want to bother you at school.

Lana: Clark, you can spare me the speech about how sorry you are. I know you were hynotized and I know that you weren't in control of your actions.

Clark: I need to be honest with you.

Lana (smiling): That will be refreshing.

Clark: I don't know any other way to say it...but the truth is...my feelings for you have changed.

Lana: Clark, I want you...to look me in the eye...and tell me that you don't love me.

Clark (looks Lana in the eye): I don't love you.

Lana: I have waited... for you to grow up, to get over whatever hangups you may have.

Clark (kneeling on his knees and looking at Lana): I never meant to hurt you.

Lana (looking angrily at Clark): I don't want another Clark Kent apology. It's over...
                        ...forever.

8) Martha: How did she (Lana) take it?

Clark: I've never seen her so hurt...so angry. Saying those words was the hardest thing I have ever had to do.

Martha: You're an adult now Clark, in an adult relationship. And they rarely end the way we want them to.

Clark: You know, I just didn't know what else to do. It was either make a clean break... or tell her my secret.

Martha: Yeah. I know you didn't want to tell Lana the truth because you wanted to protect her, but maybe there was actually more to it.

Clark: What do you mean?

Martha: Do you think maybe you didn't tell her the truth because...maybe deep down...you didn't think she was the one?

Clark: Mom, I'll always love Lana.

Martha: I know. That's why you did this. But you didn't just break her heart, Clark. You gave her reason to hate you. I just hope her anger doesn't drive her to do something we'll all regret.

Clark says nothing. He is speechless.

9) Clark and Lana quotes

Lana: Clark, you're amazing. So you're not going to win any dance contests, you're definately not the worst.

Clark: Lana, I almost started a 10-person pile up doing a two-step. We should skip the dancing before anyone gets hurt.

Lana: Well, maybe we should try something else more often.

Clark: Like what?

Lana: I'll give you a hint. Chloe seems to be pulling an all-nighter at the Daily Planet.

Clark: So you have the dorm room all to yourself.

Lana: All to ourselves.

Clark: That sounds great. It really does. But I have to get back to the farm. It's going to rain tomorrow and I have to put up some tarps.

Lana: Clark...whenever you're ready, I'll be waiting. As long as it takes. No pressure.

Clark: Lana...

Lana: I gotta go, it's getting late, but I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Simone: I thought she'd (Lana) never leave. Hi, I'm Simone.

10) Lex and Lana quotes

Lex: Oh, just the woman I wanted to see. So, it turns out that everybody's favorite academic Milton Fine, isn't a professor at all.

Lana: Lex, I'm not here to talk about Milton Fine. I actually wanted you to be the first to know.

Lex: Is everything okay?

Lana: Clark and I broke up. For real.

Lex: Lana, I'm sorry.

Lana: "No, it's okay. Don't be sorry." (Lana says tearfully) "I actually feel like a 100 tons of secrets and lies are lifted off my shoulders. You know what it's like being friends with Clark. No matter what he tells you, you don't know if it's the truth. You can never really trust him."

Lex: Lana...I know Clark's probably not the easiest guy to be in a relationship with. I don't think he means ---

Lana: Please don't defend him, Lex. How could I have been so stupid?

Lex: You're not stupid, Lana. You just put your trust in the wrong person.

Comment

Clark to Lana:

I don't love you.

Um, ouch!!! I'm sorry, but I speak from experience when I say this hurts like hell, and as much as I dislike Lana, can't help but feel sorry for her. And jeez Clark... nice way to lie to the woman you DO love.

Comment

This episode had some good foreshadowing. One that I remember good is when Martha said

I know. That's why you did this. But you didn't just break her heart, Clark. You gave her reason to hate you. I just hope her anger doesn't drive her to do something we'll all regret.

Comment

Lois to Clark: My running commentary says you're hypnotized.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎