Supernatural FAQ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a question when sam asked the crossroad demon who hold the contract she said it was a he same in the witch episode tammi said he doesn't like you very much but isn't lilith a she? so why did tammi and the crossroad demon refer to the demon as a he?

Comment

Two words: demons lie.

They were obviously trying to trick people by using the improper pronoun. Plus, let's face it, demons are sort of sexless (they start out as humans then become demons then posses both male and female bodies). OK, Lilith started out female, but still...

Hope that helped!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        ANYONE KNOW WHAT EPISODES ARE GOING TO AIR BETWEEN THIS WEEK AND THE SECOND PART OF THE SEASON? ALSO I THINK THERE IS ONE MORE NEW EPISODE AFTER THANKSGIVING BEFORE THE BREAK. just noticed the caps were on sorry and i dont feel like retyping all of that over agian lol.
        i'm thinking mid-january like last year

Comment

Originally posted by Carnagefan88
          i have a question when sam asked the crossroad demon who hold the contract she said it was a he same in the witch episode tammi said he doesn't like you very much but isn't lilith a she? so why did tammi and the crossroad demon refer to the demon as a he?
          To trick Sam as thinking it's a he so Sam wouldn't consider Lilith until the time was right.

I don't understand, though, how people can say it was a mix-up on the writing, because Ruby obviously corrected Dean by saying "a she", so I think it was on purpose for the witch and Crossroads demon to say it's a he. It should, in no way, be considered a mix-up, because I highly doubt they would go ahead and call the demon a he in episode nine, then say the demon is a she in episode twelve.

Comment

Originally posted by Call_Me_Ishmael
            To trick Sam as thinking it's a he so Sam wouldn't consider Lilith until the time was right.

I don't understand, though, how people can say it was a mix-up on the writing, because Ruby obviously corrected Dean by saying "a she", so I think it was on purpose for the witch and Crossroads demon to say it's a he. It should, in no way, be considered a mix-up, because I highly doubt they would go ahead and call the demon a he in episode nine, then say the demon is a she in episode twelve.
            well the thing is i just found out the reason it was a mix-up in the writing the new baddie in season 3 and 4 was supposed to be male according to one of the features in the season 3 DVD Kripke and Gamble stated this but then changed there minds and decided to make the demon a little girl and after they changed there minds it's not like they could re-write the past episodes and re-air them

Comment

Which feature?

Comment

The policewoman in "The Benders" is Linda Blair. Remember the lil' girl in The Exorcist? That's her.

Comment

is the girl with sam in the motel room during the pilot episode of season 4 and ruby (genevieve cortese) the same person?

Comment

yes. The "waitress" or whatever she is in the Season 4 pilot is Genevieve Cortese a.k.a. Ruby (now Mrs. Jared Padalecki, of course!).

Comment

it's a 1967 impala. they use three different ones, all '67s

Comment

Is it sarcasm dean saying Jessica is completely out of Sam's league in the pilot?

Comment

Is it sarcasm dean saying Jessica is completely out of Sam's league in the pilot?
                          I think it's brotherly trash-talking.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎