Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heroes - Original KSiteTV Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think at the very least it will start out with a lot of viewers due to all the movies with the superhero hype.

Comment

The trailer is great. I'm so happy that Milo is starring in a show that will get viewers... and it does look like he's the closest they've got to a main character (given that it is very ensemble based).

Comment

I only saw the guy(I'm noy sure if hes Japanese or Chinese) stopping time. It looks cool though.

Comment

I think he can teleport. Although I could be wrong. I also saw the commercial where he stops time...

Comment

He doesnt stop time, or have any powers that deal with time. If you watch carefully, the exact time it seems the clock stops in one place, is the same time he ends up in another.

He's a teleporter. Think Alicia.

Comment

So I was right. Yay!

Comment

No, the teleporter is the guy thats in jail. The Chinese or Japanese guy stops time, the clock stopped. It also says on the official description that a guy in jail finds himself out of his cell. It also says either a Japanese or a Chinese guy stops time by willpower.

Comment

yup most likely DL who is the prison inmate will be a bad guy

Comment

Who says he will be bad? Maybe at first, but then he will realize that he has a nex chance to do some good.

Comment

(Milo is from Smallville? I thought he was on Gilmore Girls...)

I don't think that is true though. I saw another preview of the Japenese guy teleporting from Japan to NYC Times Square.

Here is proof also:

Look here on NBC's site: http://www.nbc.com/NBC_First_Look/Heroes/

It states: In Japan, a lowly office worker can teleport at will
                      Last edited by CallMeClark; 07-10-2006, 03:52 AM.

Comment

I'm confused. Has this had it's series premiere yet? All NBC.com says is Mondays 9/8 central, but I thought it hadn't premiered yet. If I tune in this Monday will I be watching episode 1, or will it be episode 2, 3, what?

Comment

It hasn't come yet, its this fall. Why would the Japanese guy stare at the clock as if he can stop time, yet hes a teleporter. It says on SHH that there is a comic book Japanese geek who can stop time at will.

Comment

Yeah, clearly the guy who was staring at the clock can stop time. The clock jumped back a second. Even if he can't stop time, he can clearly teleport back in time if his power's teleportation, because otherwise the clock hand wouldn't have skipped back a second. I think people are confusing two different people though. There must be a teleporter and a guy who can stop time.

Comment

Was that guy Korean maybe? I think theres only 1 Japanese guy, who stops time at sheer will. The guy in prison is the teleporter, and the comic book Japanese guy is the guy who stops time. It says on Superherohype.

Comment

Did you not got to the link I supported? It is living proof.

I believe NBC is more reliable then SuperheroHype.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎