No announcement yet.

Heroes - Original KSiteTV Forum Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes - Original KSiteTV Forum Thread

Its a new show on NBC about a bunch of ordinary people who discover that they haev Super powers. There's an article about over at Superherohype.com.

I liked this show when it was called the 4400. Talk about a rip off, and I bet it will do awesome in the ratings and people wont even think of the 4400.
    Last edited by KSiteTV; 07-06-2014, 11:25 AM.

I read an article about it at TV Guide.com, and it doesn't sound anything like 'Lost' or 'The 4400', both of which I've watched. In fact, it sounds quite a bit better than either of them to me.

Mike Ausiello went into deatail (without spoilers) about the pilot script (the series hasn't moved past filming the pilot yet, I don't think) and it sounds quite good. It's more about the lives of people who discover they have special powers than the powers themselves, and it all ultimately rushes toward these people, who are scattered all over the world, having to come together to protect the planet.

There is also a villain in the series, a villain that we're meant to know is the bad guy from early on, and that's something that's been missing in TV of later (especially in shows like Lost.)

I'm going to give it a chance, and with luck it'll wind up being pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by TARDIS Team

Mike Ausiello went into deatail (without spoilers) about the pilot script (the series hasn't moved past filming the pilot yet, I don't think) and it sounds quite good. It's more about the lives of people who discover they have special powers than the powers themselves, and it all ultimately rushes toward these people, who are scattered all over the world, having to come together to protect the planet.

That sounds an awful lot like the 4400 to me.

But the show has been touted at the next Lost, I'm not sure if it will live up to the hype or not.

Comment

Well, honestly 4400 sounds like a borrowed concept of the X-Men . Which is a concept used by SV(FoTWs), Mutant X, and 4400.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this show. Hope it is as good as Lost!

Comment

I read the article at tvguide too. I think it sounds good, though I'm always tentative when show's get too hyped. I don't like it being compared to Lost, because if it doesn't deliver people are going to be disappointed.
            But I'll check it out, premise sounds interesting, and it looks like some good casting.

Comment

If anything... Comparing it to Lost only puts me off the idea... I watch Lost, hoping they'll answer the questions. If I hadn't invested so much time in the show already, I would have stopped watching.

It sounds good though, i'll check out the first episode.

I never really watched The 4400, so if it is like that, it'll be new to me.

Comment

NAJ!!!! Infidel!!!

I love the concept. I mean, I'm assuming it's more like The X-men than The 4400 - the folks on the latter show already know they've been kidnapped by mysterious forces and put back into the future with total memory loss, etc. So their powers aren't complete shocks to them or us.

I'm curious about this show, anyway. It might be a big truckfull of Velveeta, but if it's not, I'd probably watch it.

Comment

Funny, I did think about you when confessing my sins, in regards to the 4400.

Comment

I just saw a comercial for HEROES and I WAS IMPRESSED! is going to be DC's Kingdom

Come or a Series version Sky High?

I AM SO PSYCHED!

I haven't seen 4400 but something tells me that I'm going to like it.

Comment

This show sounds good.

Comment

I cannot wait! I am really excited. I hope it is like X-Men. And I hope that a "Villian" develops each year they stay on the air. It should be good.

Comment

this doesn't sound to bad, i'll give it a chance. does anyone know what timeslot its on?

Comment

this show sounds really good! Cant wait for it to come one

Comment

There was a photo of the cast over at Superherohype.com. I still think this show is a carbon copy of the 4400.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎