No announcement yet.

"Previously On Smallville"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Previously On Smallville"

.. i thought it was kind of strange that at the begining of this episode when it says 'previously on Smallville' that they showed a scene from season 3. When Lionel says to Martha, "I miss your sage advice martha, there's always a job open at luthorcorp for you". He said that during Memoria. I guess previously could mean 2 seasons away. strange. did anyone else notice this?

I noticed that. It guess the importance of that scene was to remind the audience about Lionel's feelings for Martha.

Comment

Originally posted by UpandAtom
      I noticed that. It guess the importance of that scene was to remind the audience about Lionel's feelings for Martha.
      He has a thing for gingers

Comment

The Ominous ending scene "I'll always be here for you Martha" I see a Love Triangle.

Well, we know all of you reading this site are Smallville "Fanatic"s... but does Lex Luthor's #1 Fan take things a little too far?
        Original airdate: January 12, 2006

Well, we know all of you reading this site are Smallville "Fanatic"s... but does Lex Luthor's #1 Fan take things a little too far?

I don't think Lion-el was the one helping:
        1. he's not in a trans state.
        2. Jor-el has no interest in the affairs of Earthlings.

or when JK is away Lionel can play ^_^ with Martha.

OR when Lionel wants to have Martha and Clark All together! Two Birds with one stone.
        Originally posted by margroks
        ...Remember how non-plussed Lionel was when he came to Lex and said he didn't remember anything except being in the study (before he was overcome by the stone in his pocket in Commencement) and then suddenly being there again? Wouldn't even Lionel be slightly unnerved by that missing time? Unless he was actually Jor-El and knew what had really happened?
        I'm guessing Lionel already came to terms with his duality. and Feels he has Some POWER that no one else has.

Also in 5.07 Splinter Both Lionel an Chloe stated why Lionel is against Lex to become more powerful than him.

Actually Lex would Welcome the Idea! Two Families joining together. Lex can have clark officially as his brother. would be a positive spin. and I can only imagine what Evil twist TPTB could think of.

Last edited by RedQ; 05-27-2006, 08:48 PM.

Comment

I agree, that clip was to remind the audience (and inform those who haven't seen Memoria) that Lionel and Martha have some history together, and that he holds her in high regard. Otherwise, it wouldn't be clear why he would approach her the way he did.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎