Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smallville/Other shows graphics by Novak Fan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool stuff Think i've seen some of it before on your LJ though, except for the clark ones. Anyway they look great, i like the gry blur texture that's on your stuff. And love the text on the second superblur one... is that for tidbit?

Comment

• Thanks Aparna and Ry

TBH I don't remember who asked for those requests I already made the delivering so it's cool.

Comment

• I really want to start watching Glee.. I heard it was really good... hmm... anyways.. wicked avis as usual! like what you did with the first one.. with the black and white... and i love the look of the whole second row... awesome colouring... the first and third are so cute... and ive always been jealous of how you can cut around the photos and put a different colour background behind so well... like the second and 4th... i like the third in the third row.. again.. great with the background... and love the font choice. Adore ALL of the Smallville ones... the first three are my favourite though... can i ask you a question.. where did you get those textures that are one the first and second avis in the 4th row! I totally love them! Anyways.. amazing stuff... you make me want to watch Glee even more lol... <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Lex'sLover
          I really want to start watching Glee.. I heard it was really good... hmm... anyways.. wicked avis as usual! like what you did with the first one.. with the black and white... and i love the look of the whole second row... awesome colouring... the first and third are so cute... and ive always been jealous of how you can cut around the photos and put a different colour background behind so well... like the second and 4th... i like the third in the third row.. again.. great with the background... and love the font choice. Adore ALL of the Smallville ones... the first three are my favourite though... can i ask you a question.. where did you get those textures that are one the first and second avis in the 4th row! I totally love them! Anyways.. amazing stuff... you make me want to watch Glee even more lol... <3
          You should! It's awesome. Remember Popular? it's from the same creator and it's kinda alike but at the same totally different lol The humor is different, not so mmm sarcastic? Don't know, the character are awesome and I enjoyed the whole thing a lot. Like you can see hehehe

Thanks for the lovely comment *hugs* as about the textures...do you mean the ones on the Clark ones? the b/w one is from innocentlexys at Livejournal. The other I guess you're talking about the background too, I used a light texture on Color burn I think. I don't remember that well but it was with a Blending effect

Comment

• MERRY CHRISTMAS, hun!!!!!!!!

Wish you all happiness and a joyful year)

Your Luna

Comment

• Originally posted by Novak Fan
              You should! It's awesome. Remember Popular? it's from the same creator and it's kinda alike but at the same totally different lol The humor is different, not so mmm sarcastic? Don't know, the character are awesome and I enjoyed the whole thing a lot. Like you can see hehehe

Thanks for the lovely comment *hugs* as about the textures...do you mean the ones on the Clark ones? the b/w one is from innocentlexys at Livejournal. The other I guess you're talking about the background too, I used a light texture on Color burn I think. I don't remember that well but it was with a Blending effect
              ooh.. sounds even better lol.. Im definately going to watch it for sure now.

Yeah Im pretty sure thats the one.... it looks awesome! oh i see... Really nice

Comment

• Originally posted by luna172004
                MERRY CHRISTMAS, hun!!!!!!!!

Wish you all happiness and a joyful year)

Your Luna
                Thanks a lot!!! Hope that you had a great time too and I wish you a very, very happy new year as well. Still I miss you! *big hug*

Comment

• Novy! aww missed ya to honey hope your having a good break and wish you all the best for the new years

*hugs*

Comment

• Still miss you too!!!) Oh, Sue is like the best thing in this show!!!!!!! Well, the music is also awesome and the whole cast is fantastic! You know, I LOVE when in show or a movie everything on it's right places and then it all just click together and TADA - we have a phenomenon! Oh, totally waiting for more glee avies)

MAybe I'll make some avis but they wont' be as awesome as yours, you're too good)

and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

love, Luna

Comment

• Thanks Lena and Sid I love you too guys, and I also wish you an awesome New Year!! the best for you (Sid, still I have to go to your thread!!) *HUGS*

Comment

• You're always welcome, hun) Miss you :hugs:

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎