NFL Corner

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rams r headed back to Los Angeles i heard and Chargers likely to join them.

Comment

• Wow...that had to be the most boring Super Bowl ever. Half-time show was the best part, other than the Civil War and Jason Bourne trailers. Nice for Peyton, even though he didn't have any TD passes...

Comment

• Bronco Nation is quite happy with this Super Bowl. No opening drive Safety to ruin my cornflakes this year. I'm mostly
        happy for Von Miller getting MVP and NOT a sympathy vote for Peyton. Defense won this game. I think they learned
        something from two years ago. Time for Peyton to retire and Brock to take over.

Comment

• WOW! Go from being Super Bowl Champions to a rebuilding season within a few weeks.

Comment

• Poor coaching! They commentators always say, "Prevent Defense prevents a team from winning." I'd have to say this is especially true when a team goes to it in the start of the second half of a game. Who gives up a 25 point lead? The Atlanta Falcons. Embarrassing.

Comment

• Tom Brady is the GOAT QB

Comment

• If the opening season game between Miami and Tampa Bay happens, it wont be in Miami. Due to the looming threat of Hurricane Irma, it was annonced the game will be moved from Hard Rock Stadium.

There are two possibilities as to what will happen.

1. The game is moved to another location.

Or...

2. The game will be postponed from this weekend.

If that second scenario does happen, which is looking more and more likely by the minute, Dolphins v Buccaneers will instead be played on the bye week both teams were supposed to have. So basically both teams would have off in i think November and thats when the game would take place instead.

UPDATE: Dolphins and Bucs has been rescheduled for November 19th.
                Last edited by Austin 3:16; 09-06-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎