MLB Corner

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm listening to spring training game right now...that's how desperate I am for MLB.

Comment

i love spring training i going to mesa to seen the cubs

Comment

Originally posted by lana 9
        i love spring training i going to mesa to seen the cubs
        I am jealous Arizona Weather - Tequila on one hand - Fish Taco on the other - Watching live Cactus league baseball - My Giants winning..........sigh!

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepfan23
          I find baseball incredibly boring now for some reason. 2 years ago i liked it and i would watch but ever since last year i find it difficult to watch more than a few innings. I doubt i will watch a full game this year.
          I can see where you are coming from watching the game on TV but actually going to a game is 10 times better IMO. Soo much more fun to be there.

Comment

i only went to one MLB game and that was when i was really young so i didn't appreciate what was going on.

Comment

Originally posted by ledzepfan23
              i only went to one MLB game and that was when i was really young so i didn't appreciate what was going on.
              I've been to a few MLB games, but not since 1998. I have been to a ton of College World Series games, including the championship game in 1996 that was won a homerun in the bottom of the 9th!!

Comment

Aw man you guys need to go!

Comment

Ill be getting the Extra Innings deal here so Ill have tons of bball to watch Mainly just for the Brewers though.

Comment

Originally posted by KoopaBowserSSBM
                    Ill be getting the Extra Innings deal here so Ill have tons of bball to watch Mainly just for the Brewers though.
                    I got extra innings last year since TBS dumped the Braves

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                      I can see where you are coming from watching the game on TV but actually going to a game is 10 times better IMO. Soo much more fun to be there.
                      i love going to game but i am a cubs fan in califorina but i do go to a about
                      5 to 9 baseball game a season

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Karafan1
                      I got extra innings last year since TBS dumped the Braves
                      i get extra innings 5 year ago when wgn cut some cubs game
                      Last edited by lana 9; 02-25-2009, 11:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

i get extra innings 5 year ago when wgn cut some cubs game
                        I'm not to happy with WGN doing that either, so with extra inings, I saw a ton of Cubs games last year also..

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

But they didn't show Zambrano's no-hitter because of the stupid rule of ESPN having the only nationally televised sunday night game People in Chicago only got that game on WGN, but since I'm not anywhere near Chicago, I missed the no-hitter
                        Last edited by Karafan1; 02-26-2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Phillies!!!

Comment

I'm not to happy with WGN doing that either, so with extra inings, I saw a ton of Cubs games last year also..

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

But they didn't show Zambrano's no-hitter because of the stupid rule of ESPN having the only nationally televised sunday night game People in Chicago only got that game on WGN, but since I'm not anywhere near Chicago, I missed the no-hitter
                            i too hate that i miss the zambrono no hitter but i saw kerry wood 20 strikeouts game it is the best cubs game that i saw

Comment

i too hate that i miss the zambrono no hitter but i saw kerry wood 20 strikeouts game it is the best cubs game that i saw
                              I saw that game also..Wood should have had a no-hitter in that game..The best Cubs game I saw was Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS up until the 8th inning

Comment

I saw that game also..Wood should have had a no-hitter in that game..The best Cubs game I saw was Game 6 of the 2003 NLCS up until the 8th inning
                                STEVE BARTMAN -> "Oh look a foul ball"...."hmmm"

DEVIL -> "Catch it Bartman"

STEVE BARTMAN -> "I got it!! I got it!! I got a Baseball!!!"

MOISES ALOU -> "WTF MAN....HOLY F..."

CUBS FANS-> "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎