Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TMLS' BROTHER
    Is ****** a Player or the pill that you-know to men?
    I was making a joke because Raffy was the spokesman for ****** for a while.

Comment

Oh I didn't know that coz i'm in the UK and we only get baseball at like 1 am!

Comment

MLB Corner

Let's talk all Major League Baseball here. Chicago White Sox won the 2005 World Series, do they have a chance for a repeat? ANy major trades happening? Perhaps a new team may come along in the future? And everything else, feel free to post.
        Last edited by Tempest; 02-18-2006, 09:15 PM.

Comment

The WS win not win the World Series again!!! The Yankees will win it because we've got it ALL this year. We actually have starting pitchers(which we didn't have last year). We have 7 men to fill a 5 pitcher rotation. We have a new centerfielder, and we have a few options for DH. Our infield is great again this year. Baring injuries, this should be an excellent year.

* is so excited* Hope you don't mind hyper Yankee Fans!!! =)

Comment

Im surprised there isnt a current MLB thread. Maybe we can get this one stickied too. But since the baseball season is right around the corner and with all the steroid happenings. Just wondering about people opinions...etc...

Comment

First of all ...........STICKY this one please, some of us are chatting baseball in NFL thread=). Thank you!!!

Comment

Go Brewers!!!!!!

and Mandatory Metallica 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by drew24
                  First of all ...........STICKY this one please, some of us are chatting baseball in NFL thread=). Thank you!!!
                  Yeah, that was my fault for bringing up how wrong SI's 2008 baseall predictions were...They were about as bad as their 2008 NFL predictions

Comment

It'll be a very interesting MLB season with ARoid caught using roids, Tejada Caught and oh Bonds soon trial out of the way the "steroid era" is at its end. With that happening we'll at least see a bit more pure athletic baseball going on, if you guys notice last season HR numbers has been down it probably will keep going down and stableize. As much as I like seeing ball going out of the cove at AT&T park specially when Bonds was there I really appreciate it more when I know the game is being played evenly. I'm a Giants fan and last few season has been bad and hopefully this would be a better season since we have a really good rotation with CYoung winner Tim Lincecum, Matt Cain, Barry Zito, Randy Johnson and whoever fills the fifth spot (Sanchez or Lowry)....now if the Giants can just sign Manny Ramirez maybe the scoring would improve lol. Go Giants!

Oh before I forget Commissioner Bud Selig should be fired or step down as commish this whole steroid era happened on his watch he sux!
                    Last edited by drew24; 02-17-2009, 10:12 PM.

Comment

The Braves are my favorite team and the Cubs and Cardinals are 2nd and 3rd on my list

Comment

Any Dodger fans?

Comment

Go Brewers and anyone that beats the Cubs and Cards

Comment

i am a big cubs fan i love baseball i think it is the best sport

Comment

at least football and baseball only run into each other Sept and Oct

i hate any kind of team from chicago lol.

Comment

Why such hatred for Chicago??

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎