Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Karafan1
    Baseball season as started and the Cardinals don't miss Pujols...Yet.. World Series MVP, David Freese, picked up where he left off and has already hit a few homers and the Cardinals are doing well.. The Red Sox are 1-5 and people are panicing, I think it's hilarious! It's only the 1st week on the season people, calm down!!!
    They had good reason to panic!!

Comment

• The Rangers sure are having a hard time closing teams out! They couldn't finish off the Cardinals in the World Series last year(thankfully!!)and now they choked away the division by losing to the A's 3 straight games! Now the Rangers have to play the Orioles friday to move on to the Division Series.. Good news for the Rangers is that the game is in Texas..The Yankees get the winner of that game and the A's play the Tigers. The Reds play the Giants and the Nationals will play the winner of the Braves vs Cardinals game on friday...

Comment

• Well I got what I wanted in the World Series last year, which could explain why things aren't going the way I want them to this year!!

Comment

• Nice showing by the Yankees in the ALCS! I'm not a fan of them, so it was great to see them barely get any hits at all in the series! When Jeter went down, I predicted a 4 game sweep and I was actually right for once! As for the NLCS, the Cardinals are choking it away! Up 3-1 in the series on friday afternoon, it's now it's 3-3 with Game 7 monday night. The Cardinals have a history of blowing 3-1 leads, they did it in the '68 and '85 World Series and the '96 NLCS.. I hope they can somehow find a way to win Game 7 monday! If not, I'll have no rooting intrest in the World Series and won't watch much of it..

Comment

• Well that Game 7 sucked, looks like I'll be watching Storage Wars on wednesday instead of the World Series

Comment

• How anti-climactic.. A World Series sweep.. Looks like next years playoff teams shouldn't sweep in the LCS, it spells nothing but trouble!!

Comment

• So close to a perfect game in only the 2nd game of the year! Rangers pitcher Yu Darvish gave up his only hit with 2 outs in the 9th!!!

Comment

• Brian McCann is back for the BRAVES!! Maybe he can help get the Braves back to where they need to be. They had such a great start for the year but not quite sure what has happened with them lately. Also Heyward should be off the DL soon I think...

Comment

• Braves vs Marlins......Braves up 5 to 0!! Going on their 14th win tonight!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎