No announcement yet.

Does lex really love lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does lex really love lana?

Many people have said that lex doesn't love her so i was just wondering.

Re: Does lex really love lana?

Originally posted by Lanaluvr900
    Many people have said that lex doesn't love her so i was just wondering.
    Lex loves the thought and hope of someone LIKE Lana, but he has no idea of what love is since he was raised by Lionel.

Comment

Lex

if he doesn't know what love is than how can he love Lana? I never realized he loved her until the 5th season which became very obvious from the way he was making moves on her. Lana must be the only woman he will always love and never let go.

Comment

Lana is the only woman who really trusts him and hes known her ever since he came to Smallville. He sees her as someone to help him stay a good person but his fear of losing her to death drives him to do anything to save her.(can anyone say "SW:EP 3 Anakin willing to go darkside to save Padme, love the similarities)

Comment

Re: Re: Does lex really love lana?

Originally posted by Fly by guy
          Lex loves the thought and hope of someone LIKE Lana, but he has no idea of what love is since he was raised by Lionel.
          Yeah I agree with you.

Comment

Re: Re: Does lex really love lana?

Originally posted by Fly by guy
            Lex (channeling Forrest Gump): "I'm not a smart man, but I know what love is."

Comment

^^Forest Gump quotes to the rescue!

Comment

Lex also has a crush on Lana at the very beginning which became love at last. We can smell that note of love through many scenes such as his trust and willingness to be exposed to her about Clark.

Comment

He doesn't really love her.

Comment

Originally posted by redraven
                    He doesn't really love her.
                    Maybe not in a "traditional" sense, but if you read "Lexana is not a lightswitch. Theory: Lana will rule at Lex's side forever!", then you may come to understand that Lex has always had a "thing" for Lana throughout the series. What becomes of Lex's infatuation, at this point is left up to TPTB.

Comment

There has definetly always been an attraction there. That episode where Lex buys Lana the talon cracks me up when he goes, " I think this is the beginning of an interesting partnership." I'm like you got that right!!! But i do think Lex has true deep feelings for Lana because he loves the fact that she's so good, and that sh will never screw him over like the other women he's been with. I mean look at Lexmas, he's gotta love her to be expressing all that!

Comment

in "vessel" lex told the really reason about that not-true-love: envy. Lex always envies clark life, family and even his love, Lana, and he has take clark's place.
                        lex would like to change his life with clark, but he only was able to take his love( that told so much about lana)
                        So, i think lex doesn't really love lana. In lexmas, dream was not about lex life but lex living a clark's life

Comment

i've always figured he had a thing for lana. i mean eversince season one he's been attempting to live vicariously through clark's attraction toward her. and considering any fratinazation between the two of them way back then would have been considered statutory rape i think he was wise to bide his time until she turned 17, the standard legal age of consent. the reason he got jason fired from his job at smallville high was so he could be with lana in season four and by then she'd already turned 18. do i think he loves her no lex is a sociopath they have no understanding of love and compation. he's obsessed not in love.

Comment

He loves her because she is the ideal woman for him. She is beautiful, smart and fun to be around. Lex just wants a trophy IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockstar189
                              He loves her because she is the ideal woman for him. She is beautiful, smart and fun to be around. Lex just wants a trophy IMO.
                              In the movies, Lex wanted a trophy. Here, Lana might be more than just a trophy. She seems to "bring it" to their relationship, at least that was my impression after the elevator scene in "Arrow"....

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎