No announcement yet.

End of the Road for us Clana fans..

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shy175223
    Please let this be the very end period. Let both Clark and Lana get on with life and find someone else for Pete sake. no more Clana rollarcoaster.
    Haha, I can't agree more. Oh and I like your Pete pun, whether it was intentional or not.

Comment

it was unintentional but thanks anyway. ha.

Comment

Why are you guys so against lana and clark being together? If he just told her his secret, they'd be fine and wouldn't have all these problems. Shes so willing to accept his secret, he's just shooting himself in the foot.

When she died in Reckoning, it wasn't the secret that killed her, it was the bus. Not to mention, it happened both ways, so had he told her again and stopped the bus, it wouldn't have made much of a difference except everything would have happened again but they'd be together. =/

Comment

Sorry, but Almiles have had them together long enough with the secerts and lies issue for 4 years, that Clana has just about run it's coarse. If they had Clark tell Lana his secert a long time ago, I'm sure most of his would be cheering for Clana but the fact is they didn't . They made it the agnst of the Clana so long that it's just becoming a real drag for some of us.. soo sorry.

Comment

Well, its not that I'm gonna be pissed off if they don't stay together, but it would just make a whole lot of sense. After watching all the previous seasons for like a third time in a row, she really wants to know his secret and she really wants to trust him, but he just won't tell her.

Comment

I know. When Reckoning first aired, I thought this was it. He was finally going to tell her. But alas they had pull a cop out like the time reversal. But with Almiles it's never that easy.

Comment

I think the main reason they do it, is because it would start to be the end of the series. Its what keeps us watching. Wether we like to admit it or not, if they put them together, it would be like tieing loose ends.

Comment

I don't know what they are going to do. Clark and Lois are so far from being together right now that I don't even want to see that happen. They have a brother/sister relationship and any romance with those two in this series would be so forced, in my opinion. They've ruined their potential romance already, if you ask me. I think Chloe and Clark, as much as I hate that pairing, would be better than Clark and Lois. I just don't want to see things change so dramatically and so quickly in these relationships on the show. Clana took forever to build up, to all of a sudden have all of these whacky couples come to fruition, like Lexana and Chlark and Clois, it would be too much to take in. I really do believe that they need to end this show with Clark alone. If you're not going to move into the superman years with a Metropolis spinoff show, then Clois shouldn't be forced, it has no place in this time period of Clark's life.

Comment

if they do a spinoff, would TW play clark? I probaly wouldn't watch it if it wasn't him.

Comment

Originally posted by TackleDummy8
                      if they do a spinoff, would TW play clark? I probaly wouldn't watch it if it wasn't him.
                      If he wouldn't agree to come back, then they wouldn't do the spinoff. The only way the spinoff would work is if all of the cast agrees to do it. However, in order for the cast to even consider it, the writers have to agree to write it which is why it probably won't happen. For this reason, the ending of smallville worries me because I fear that they will try to squeeze what could be 2 years of storylines into 12 or so episodes so that they can end Smallville and link it to the movies or comics.

Comment

I don't really understand what the point of a spinoff would be if it would all be the same cast. Its techincally the same group of people so its still smallville, just in a new location. I think it'd be cool to have TW and a few of the members of the cast, but to add many new ones and maybe do his college years and then some? Either way, this is a clana form and i'd want lana back in

Comment

Originally posted by TackleDummy8
                          I don't really understand what the point of a spinoff would be if it would all be the same cast. Its techincally the same group of people so its still smallville, just in a new location. I think it'd be cool to have TW and a few of the members of the cast, but to add many new ones and maybe do his college years and then some? Either way, this is a clana form and i'd want lana back in
                          They're doing the college years right now. Lana would still be involved in the spinoff. There would of course be more characters added like Perry White and Jimmy. I don't think they are going to do this though.

Comment

Consider the new Superman movies the spinoff. And Aquaman is what Almiles is hoping we will want to see on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                              They're doing the college years right now. Lana would still be involved in the spinoff. There would of course be more characters added like Perry White and Jimmy. I don't think they are going to do this though.

Then I take it Clark doesn't go to college? Because so far I haven't picked anything up about him and a college situation.

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
                              Consider the new Superman movies the spinoff. And Aquaman is what Almiles is hoping we will want to see on TV.

I don't think I'd be able to get as interested in Aquaman as I am Smallville. For some reason, Smallville relates to my life so much that it's ridiculous. I just think that Aquaman is Almiles way of closing off smallville and moving on.

Comment

Clana fans were never gonna be happy. Cos they cant be together forever n ever according to the superman story.

And if Clark doesn't go to college, how in the hell he gonna get into the Daily Planet, Lois too for that matter....we've already seen how hard Chloe found it. A life-long reporter, i think she was born with a microphone in her hand.........
                                Last edited by GooN; 02-26-2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎