Collapse
No announcement yet.

cyborg's and clark's landing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched the episode again and I no longer think Clark left a crater. It seemed like when Cyborg landed, the ground cracked and the cracks extended to where Clark landed. This would make sense and would be consistent with how it never happened with Clark before.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
      That was the coolest moment on the episode. I hope it keeps Lex up at nights wondering. He can Eat It! It was a great superhero moment.
      i agree that was a great moment, and I do think Lex should be suspicious and they should be looking into it or something.

Comment

i thought that landing was in full-on smallville style kicka**!! haha

Comment

Suppose with regards to the landing, clark can control how fast he jumps down and the impact he makes when he lands. I mean hes done a few great jumpes so the impact he makes he probably controls with a little hovering. :-p

Comment

i thought the landing didn't leave footprints, just cracked the ground open.

Comment

The aura Has a limit in 'Hidden' and 'Ageless' so we are to accept the aura powers.

Originally posted by Liriel
              His aura protects his shoes. Yeah, that's it.
              Even with 2 crater marks can they actually assume that Cyborg had a wide landing crouch?

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎