No announcement yet.

cyborg's and clark's landing...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cyborg's and clark's landing...

I'm surprised this hasn't gotten Lex spinning. It would be possible for cyborg to jump off a building and leave his mark on the pavement. But for any investigators (Lex!) it would be obvious that 'something' else landed alongside cyborg. And Lex found out Clark was in the lab helping cyborg escape. Lex should be fanatically replaying survailence videos and investigating this. Afterall, the more times you play a video simulation, the more sense it makes

Lex:
    Clark, you know what I find amazing? There are TWO pairs of footprints in the destroyed parking lot at the lab. Hmmm. Do you know how that could be?

Clark:
    Probally some time/phyiscal anomaly caused by your frankenstein lab experiments.

It's just like the two blurs he saw swimming away after they destroyed Leva-whatever.

Comment

I wondered about this too. Maybe he didn't know about the impact markings or just dismissed it as that Cyborg did it all on his own.

Comment

That was the coolest moment on the episode. I hope it keeps Lex up at nights wondering. He can Eat It! It was a great superhero moment.

Comment

After that video that someone tried to use to black mail Martha I thought 'dude is that the only building in Kansas that has surveliance cameras?'

But this is Smallville so in a way the fact that this is so obvious and has never been brought up on the show makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by OutlawAngel
            After that video that someone tried to use to black mail Martha I thought 'dude is that the only building in Kansas that has surveliance cameras?'

What really should fry your bacon is why didn't LEX see this tape?! I would think that would be the very first thing he would check, even before the security guard would.

Wow, 4 "would"s in the same sentence. LOL!

I brought up the twin jump impressions over at TWoP. I wonder if that puzzled Lex.

Comment

yeah maybe well see him looking into that

Comment

When they both got to the rooftop I was half expecting Clark to take Cyborg and do a super leap away from the scene.
                Last edited by spidymich; 02-16-2006, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I considered immediately that it would look bad if they both made a mark in the pavement so I looked really hard and couldnt tell one way or the other whether there were two sets of prints or only one... in fact, I left the scene feeling okay with the idea that only Cyborg would have made such an impact due to the weight of his equipment. I'm not sure what kind of pavement damage there would be if 200lbs of flesh and bone landed on it, compared to whatever the metal in Cyborg weighs.

Comment

I figured the impact of both of their landings just totally mushed up and crumbled the pavement, in reality if that were to happen I doubt there would be 'footprints', just a huge crater of rubble. Im sure if Lex were to put experts on it they would figure that the impact of two people created it, but from looking at the rubble they most likely just assumed Victor jumped on his own.

but besides that, that was an AWESOME shot. I remember thinking 'dude...thats friggin cool'

Comment

would if he fell sideways? on his back?

and what do they have to compare it to?

Comment

side note....

that thing was leviathan. (Sort of like a Kracken.... a very deadly ancient sea monster of great power and myth.)

but, I'm sure that place had to have security cameras... it's rather convenient if it didn't. (And a really bad plot hole imo)

Comment

has anyone not realised that clark should be changing his footware every episode. No pair of shoes can take that treatment, even when he superspeeds, his shoes should be smoking.

Comment

That was an awesome addition to that scene, and yes, Lex should really notice details like that. I just wonder why Lex is standing back and not trying to capture Clark as he has done with both Aquaman and Cyborg. Lex knows Clark broke both of them out, and he knows there is *something* about Clark that warrants further exploration, but he still hasn't tried anything.

Comment

I thought the jump and the landing was one of the coolest special effects ever!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎