Just keep on lying!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just keep on lying!!

Wow...Hit the nail on he head......

Lana: What is he just going to lie to her and hope she doesn't notice how different he is............................

Clark and Chloe....looks at each other ominously.....

IN b4 the 20 page Lana-bashing begins! :]

Comment

She deserves to me lied to!

Comment

I love how Lana acknowledged the look Clark and Chloe gave eachother. Know she knows Chloe's in on it.

Comment

Not bashing Lana....if she can figure that out so quickly, she should be able to see whats right in front of her......

Comment

Originally posted by loisnlana
            I love how Lana acknowledged the look Clark and Chloe gave each other. Know she knows Chloe's in on it.
            I loved that look. She knows something's up. Maybe not exactly what, but something.

Comment

I agree. That look from Lana said alot. Even if she hasn't put it all together yet, she knows somethings up and I think she is starting to suspect that Chloe knows. Really, she would have to be the worlds most oblivious person to not notice something!

Comment

No the world's most obvious person spot is reserved for future Lois.

Glasses and a hair change? Come On!

Comment

She didnt question his quick exit out of the Talon but atleast she noticed it

Comment

I think Lana has become season-1 Lex. This isn't a bad thing.

Comment

Lana: What is he just going to lie to her and hope she doesn't notice how different he is....

Oh I laughed at that. I howled. There were tears in my eyes I asked Lana (yes I talk to the characters on tv)

'Yes Lana he does hope that and you prove that it is possible'

But really its obvious Lana knows something is different with Clark. You can tell she is trying to get it out of him in every conversatin she has with him.

Comment

i loved that part so much i had to pause and replay. it was very expressive, and i love the fact that clark and chloe share something that lana doesnt know about. thats the one dynamic of their relationship that the shpw has been lacking and im glad it was expressed tonight

Comment

I think I said duh at the screen. Lana is so out to lunch sometimes. I loved the looks between Chloe and Clark.

Comment

Originally posted by Lana_Lang #1
                            No the world's most obvious person spot is reserved for future Lois.

Glasses and a hair change? Come On!
                            lol!! That is true!!

I felt bad for Lana. There at the end, Clark is watching what could (And what I think would) happen if he told Lana, and yet he keeps his stupid mouth shut. Round of applause please. Does anyone else here think that Lana is at least suspicious of Clark? She didn't seem suprised when Clark supersped off to find Victor. I think that she is definatly suspicious of Clark at this point.

But I admit, I just laughed when Lana said that line. Oh the irony.....

Comment

Originally posted by OutlawAngel
                              Lana: What is he just going to lie to her and hope she doesn't notice how different he is....

Oh I laughed at that. I howled. There were tears in my eyes I asked Lana (yes I talk to the characters on tv)

'Yes Lana he does hope that and you prove that it is possible'

But really its obvious Lana knows something is different with Clark. You can tell she is trying to get it out of him in every conversatin she has with him.
                              Exactly!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎