Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Mythos References List

Did you find any Superman Mythos references in "Cyborg"?

If you did post them here!

Uh....Lex is evil and experimenting on people to make money ALA Cyborg and its up to Superman to save the day?! Thats all I got for now....

Comment

dude weak you took the one i missed.

im sure there will be a justice league comment but since cyborg isnt in the justice league but in teen titans i wouldnt be surprised if clarks says something like sorry kid but your just not in my league

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
        dude weak you took the one i missed.

im sure there will be a justice league comment but since cyborg isnt in the justice league but in teen titans i wouldnt be surprised if clarks says something like sorry kid but your just not in my league
        That'd be great if Clark said that.

I suppose if you wanna make a Teen Titans reference, the closest you would get is mentioning some of the other members like Raven or Dick. A bit of a stretch, though, since Victor isn't even in the Titans, yet. Hmm. Tough call.

Comment

I really got a feeling of future Lex and Superman from Clark's first confrontation with Lex.

The way Lex said, "Your righteous tone." It made me feel like they were almost challenging each other throughout this episode.

When Clark was holding up a bunched up red and yellow football shirt, it looked like a cape - and then Lana says when he wore it - he felt free

Isn't it really weird the Cyborg is the same age as Superman, in college, and yet he's in the teen titans?

Comment

Yeah, but Vic was always older than the other Titans. Funny how a kid who hasn't even been born yet(Dick Grayson) will be the leader before him...

Comment

Not really in the show itself, but I noticed that a one-time Jimmy Olsen was in one of the commercials. In the commercial for Final Destination 2, Michael Landes was driving one of the cars. He played Jimmy Olsen during the first season of Lois & Clark - this is the guy who was replaced because he looked too much like Clark/Superman/Dean Cain.

Comment

I thought the "What no small talk? Just straight to business then huh?"

Sounded like something right out of Superman: The Movie I

Comment

For some reason, Clark's football jersey looked like Superman's cape to me at first. The way it was folded seemed to create the Superman logo from the "KE" of "KENT". Coupled with a wind blowing sound as the camera panned over added to the effect.

Comment

I definitely thought of the cape when I first saw the jersey.

Comment

Cyborg: Your a hero, Clark

or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by shadowcat20x
                        I really got a feeling of future Lex and Superman from Clark's first confrontation with Lex.

The way Lex said, "Your righteous tone." It made me feel like they were almost challenging each other throughout this episode.

When Clark was holding up a bunched up red and yellow football shirt, it looked like a cape - and then Lana says when he wore it - he felt free

Isn't it really weird the Cyborg is the same age as Superman, in college, and yet he's in the teen titans?
                        Hahah, that last reference is right on. But if you think about it. Victor shouldn't age at all, right? Not being alive and all, right?

That and the football shirt were good ones.

Comment

The way i Saw it is the number 8 on the Jersy is the infinity and the future "S" of

the Cape.

cont.

Last edited by RedQ; 08-25-2006, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎