Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lee Thompson Young's version of Cyborg.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought he did a great job. I liked him alot better than Ritchson.

Comment

oh yeah, forgot to add that he's one of the best guest stars of SV.

Comment

i liked the way he moved. it seemed as though he was attempting to run as if he were made of hydraulics. pretty cool!

Comment

Lee was great. I've always liked him.

This episode was so much better than Aquaman.

(and watching this ep, I had nice nostalgic memories of Silverstone )

Comment

Finally, a guest hero episode that was as good as the Flash's...Young was perfect, great show.

Comment

where the heck is the CYBORG spinoff?

Lee was excellent and a great match for clark. didnt pressure him with questions, was realistic in his gratitude, wasnt SMOTHERED in future *references*...very well done.

the only complaint is Victor kept staring at Clark in a very...longing way that made me feel like I was interrupting a 'moment' or something by watching them interact. Thats most likely just poor direction though and not Thompsons fault

Comment

i dont fully understand most of cyborg.....getting hit 30mph would still give him a concussion wouldnt it? his brain would be rattling

Comment

Originally posted by bunkmania
                  i dont fully understand most of cyborg.....getting hit 30mph would still give him a concussion wouldnt it? his brain would be rattling
                  Maybe he's built of Adamantium, o wait, that's Marvel's material. (lol)

I loved seeing the man of steel and the man with steel together again, great episode.

Comment

Originally posted by bunkmania
                    His metal skeleton took most of the damage...Cyborg is pretty powerful character, he can take on Superboy in the comics...which is pretty hardcore.(he even did it while Superboy pretty much gutted him...awesome fight.)

Comment

Famous Jett Jackson can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
                        I have never seen him before, but he is a good actor, he is better then aquaman and flash. The guy playing Cyborg, is going places.
                        Yeah but Hellen Keller could do a better job of acting than the guy who played Aquaman did.

And the Cyborg's performace was good. His only weakness is when he is trying to act frightened (as in that scene where he is strapped down about to get a drill into his temple). But other than that, solid performance.

Comment

Lee was sooo good in this episode, not to mention he's fine as hell!!!

Comment

When I saw the previews I couldn't imagine anyone better for the role. I still feel that way.

Comment

He's the perfect fit!! I was a fan of his when The Famous Jett Jackson was on the Disney Channel.

He's handsome, strong and has great charisma. They should do a spin-off with him. I'd love to see him in more stuff.

Comment

I was not looking forward to this episode, but as soon as Lee delivered his first line, I said -- Okay, I can go with this. By then end, I loved him. Great choice for the role.

And yes, one fine dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎