• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaime,oburg
    Jaime is kinda getting tired of all the product placement in SV

Comment

Re: fav. "Cyborg" quotes

Originally posted by Smallville_addict88
      Clark: "Lana, I always have loved you...and I always will love you" ......or something like it.
      Wish it had been: Lana, I always have loved you and I NEED you.
      I am so tired of the quick scenes between them and nothing is progressed. WE keep going roung and round and .....

Comment

how about (paraphrasing)

Lex: "I'll look into it."
        Clark: "So will I!"

Comment

Lana: "Why do you always do that?"
          Clark: "Do what?"
          Lana: "Hide what you're really feeling."
          Clark: "...."

Lana: "Feels like we keep going around and around.. and we're not moving forward."
          Clark: "I know!"
          Lana: *pause*"... just tell me the truth..... do you still love me?"

Comment

...."Kal-El" at the end made the episode above par.

Comment

My first choice is Kal-el line at the end. Then "So will I" and then "hope she doesn't notice he's different". All good stuff.

Comment

I don't remember the exact quote, but that one were Martha says she don't give up her friends fore what other people say/or think to Lionel

Comment

If my memory serves me correctly,

Victor (Cyborg dude) says:

"So, you bionic like me?"

Clark says:

"No......I'm just different."

Also

Victor says:

"How could she ever love a thing like me?"

Clark says:

"I'm not the best person to be asking about that."

Sad/ironic (Victor) and funny (Clark) at the same time.

Good writing there, but as I said previously, other than that absolutely awsome ending, the episode was basically lame-o. JMO.

-
                  Blackmail on TV is borrrrrring
                  -

Comment

1) Dr. Hong and Victor, Lana

Dr. Hong: Victor, can you hear me? I'm sorry for what we did to you. This was all I could save. (picture of Victor's girlfriend, Katherine)

Victor: Thank you.

Dr. Hong: They're coming! You have to go, now!

Lana hits Victor. Victor takes Lana to the hospital.

Lana: I hit you at 30 miles per hour. You should be dead.

Victor: It won't be the first time.

Lana: Who are you?

Victor: Nobody you want to know, trust me.

Lana: Wait! At least tell me how you ...

Victor: Look, I'm sorry about your car, but I don't have time for 20 questions, right now. I'm out of here!

Lana (calls Clark): Clark, I need your help.

2) Clark and Lana quotes

Clark: Lana, are you okay?

Lana: Yeah, it's just a cut. How'd you get here so fast?

Clark: I was at the Daily Planet with Chloe. What happened?

Lana: I was driving down the street, heading towards the Library, when this guy ran out in front of my car. I didn't even have time to brake. Clark, I hit him full on.

Clark: I'm sorry.

Lana: No, you don't understand. He didn't have a scratch on him.

Clark: Lana, who is this guy?

Lana: I don't know. He brought me to the hospital. He wouldn't tell me his name. He was acting all jumpy and tense like someone was after him.

Clark: What does he look like?

3) Clark and Victor Stone

A police car went by with their siren on.

Clark: Is that who's chasing you? The police?

Victor: You got the wrong guy.

Clark: My girlfriend didn't crash the jeep running into you.

Victor: What are you looking for? An apology?

Clark: Just some answers. She says she hit you full on. You're not even hurt. How did you manage that?

Victor: Milk. It does a body good. Look, I'm sorry about what happened with your girlfriend, I really am. But I've got places I don't want to be right now. Catch you later, Kent.

Clark: Victor, wait!

Victor: Let me go! (He tosses Clark into a wall). What are you made of?

Clark (walks away unhurt): I was just about to ask you that!

Victor Stone waits for Clark inside his barn, looking for help from Clark.

Victor (to Clark): If it wasn't for that nice doctor who helped me escape, I'd be more machine than man right now.

Clark: Machine? You mean bionics---that's what all that metal is in your body.

Victor: How do you know what's in me? What about that wall I tossed you into? How come you're not even hurt?

Clark: You're not the only one who drinks a lot of milk.

Victor: So, are you bionic like me?

Clark: No, I'm just different.

Victor: What about your girlfriend, Lana? She's okay with you being....whatever you are.

Clark: Lana doesn't know.

Victor: Neither will Katherine.

Clark: Who's Katherine?

Victor: My girl.

Clark: She's beautiful.

Victor: Before tha accident, Katherine and I were supposed to get married. How could she love a "thing" like me?

Clark: I'm not the best person to answer that question.

Victor: It won't even matter if Cyntechnics catches up with me, first.

Clark: I have a friend who works at the Daily Planet. She might be able to help me find out more about these guys (Cyntechnics)---maybe get them off your back.

Victor (smiling at Clark): You'd do that for me?

Clark: I kind of got this thing about being experimented on in labs. Sit tight, you should be safe here. Be back as soon as I can.

4) Clark and Lex

Clark Kent barges in at Lex's house. He pushes the door open.

Clark: We need to talk!

Lex: And you should work on your entrance, Clark. A bit abrupt, don't you think?

Clark: What do you know about Cyntechnics?

Lex: See, now, that's exactly what I mean. No small talk, no pleasantries---just straight to the accusations.

Clark: I haven't accused you of anything.

Lex: You don't have to. Your righteous tone says it all. So, what am I supposed to have done, this time?

Clark: How about turning Victor Stone into a tin man, without his consent?

Lex: Victor Stone, the football player? I thought he died in a car crash?

Clark: That's what Cyntechnics wanted everyone to believe, so that they could experiment on him.

Lex: Well, maybe you should be badgering Cyntechnics.

Clark: I am. Luthorcorp bought them out 7 months ago.

Lex: Clark, in the last quarter alone, Luthorcorp has either sold or acquired over 100 small ventures.

Clark: So, you're saying you don't know what's going on within your own company?

Lex: I'm saying I run a multi-national corporation. The complexity of keeping it operating requires me to delegate responsibilities. Now if someone is abusing that position, I'll take the necessary steps to rectify the situation.

Clark: So will I!

5) Clark and Lex, later on...

Clark slams the door open. He's angry at Lex.

Lex: Clark, are you going to try some small talk first, this time? Like how Victor Stone escaped from the lab? (Clark throws a folder on Lex's desk).
                    Lex: I guess not.

Clark: That's everything Chloe and I found on the Machina Project.

Lex: Well, there's nothing here about Krieg's renegade experiment I haven't already uncovered.

Clark: Hmm...

Lex: I have no desire to harass Victor Stone. He's suffered enough.

Clark: He suffered because of you!

Lex: Clark...

Clark: Lex, you were there in the lab. Victor told me when they were trying to put a chip in his head.

Lex: I was there --- to stop Krieg.

Clark: That's not what Victor told me.

Lex: Victor was under heavy anesthesia. He must have misconstrued my intentions.

Clark: Seems to happen a lot to you, doesn't it?

Lex: Do you think he would have been better off if he died along with his family?

Clark: You always think the ends justify the means, don't you Lex?

Lex: What I think, is that some miracles have a price, but that doesn't make them any less profound. Tell Victor I hope he can move past what happened. Assure him Luthorcorp has.

6) Victor Stone and Clark

Victor (to Clark): I'd say "thank you" but the words seem too small.

Clark (smiling): And completely unnecessary.

Victor: Your Mom raised you modest, didn't she? You're a hero, Kent. I'm not going to forget how much I owe you.

Clark: Help someone else out when they're in need, and we'll call it even.

Katherine and Lana Lang comes into the barn.

Katherine: Victor, what happened? What did they do to you?

Victor: It's a long story.

Katherine: We got time.

7) Lana and Clark

Lana walks up the stairs to meet with Clark. She speaks to him. Clark looks at his football uniform.

Lana: I haven't seen that in a while.

Clark: I guess Victor kind of reminded me of the glory days.

Lana: Why did you quit anyway? (quit playing football) You always seemed so at peace on that field --- like everything that was weighing you down, just evaporated.

Clark: It's just a game.

Lana: Clark, why do you do that?

Clark: Do what?

Lana: Hide what your really feeling? Seeing Victor and Katherine together --- how in love they are --- it, uh, kind of reminded me of our glory days. You know how much I love you, Clark. But we seem to just keep going around and around. We can't move forward.

Clark: I know.

Lana: Just tell me the truth, Clark. Do you still love me?

Clark: I've always loved you --- and I always will. No matter what happens.

Lana looked so sad, like she didn't believe Clark. She just walks away.

8) The last and my favorite quote of all:

Lionel: Your secret is safe with me...Kal El. (After Lionel looks at a Cd in a computer. It has a cd/video of Clark rescuing Lana from a burning building. The building has exploded with Clark surviving the explosion---risking his life to save Lana Lang, super-speeding away). This was from the episode, Lockdown.

That is the end of the episode Cyborg.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎