Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daddylion
    Thank you so much sorry i haven't been by. Internet trouble. Man I love Ruby *sighs* Those shots are great btw.
    No problema, hon! Always happy to help one of my favorite people!

yeah, Ruby is awesome, isn't she? I try to pick the best ones of her that I can.

Comment

Hey i know you're busy and i know that i keep bothering you with these but it'd be really great if you could get me some pics of Sam at his cutest and/or most harmless looking? And maybe some very evil looking Sam ones too?

Comment

No prob hon! I'll look around and see what I can find for you and post when I come back here, ok?

Comment

Thanks, and sorry i haven't replied to your pm yet, just been kinda all over the place I like your avatar btw.

Comment

Ok, so it took a while to find stuff so sorry for the delay. Hope this is what you wanted!
            Harmless, cute Sammy:

Evil!Sammy:

The evil Sam stuff was pretty easy but I'm not sure if I got what you wanted for the cute/harmless Sam. *crosses fingers and hopes for the best*

Comment

ahh i love the evil sammy pictures =)

Comment

Wow... there's so many of those. Thank you Teri, the concern face Sam ones are great, and aww the shoe! and Evil Sammy is so hot!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddylion
                  Wow... there's so many of those. Thank you Teri, the concern face Sam ones are great, and aww the shoe! and Evil Sammy is so hot!
                  yeah, I found a lot of good evil Sammy pix. And since I wasn't exactly sure what you wanted with the other I grabbed a whole bunch! I was afraid that it would be too many pics for the post and that I would have to break it up but it seemed ok.
                  Yeah, Sam does a great concerned face and I think the 'lost my shoe' thing is definitely the best moment of Season 3 (so far). Jared's expression--!

Comment

Yeah i agree, the look on Sam's face with the shoe moment, I thought Awww, most adorable thing ever! hehehehe, and THAT'S supposed to be antichrist hehe

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean, Lee.

Even when Sam is evil he's still kinda puppy-ish.

Heh. Evil Puppy Cuddles!
                      hee.

Comment

Evil Puppy Cuddles! That's an awesome phrase

Comment

Hey there fellow fans of the SPN - I'm looking for pictures from a LaMoine shoot without watermarks. I'm not really sure what the shoot is actually called - so a little help would be awesome - I've been to most of the fansites that I know but I know there are a lot of places I haven't looked because I simply don't know. High Res would be ideal.

The shoot pics all look along these lines - where Jared is working in a garage

Any help would be awesome

and....why're everyone's pics soooo small?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
                            Hey there fellow fans of the SPN - I'm looking for pictures from a LaMoine shoot without watermarks.

The shoot pics all look along these lines - where Jared is working in a garage

and....why're everyone's pics soooo small?
                            Oh I love these pics! I know there a couple of those here:

there aren't High Res though, I think.

As for why everyone's pics on this thread are so small, they're thumbnails. Click on them and they open in a new window, bigger sized. That way we aren't posting huge pics on the thread that exceed the Rules limits.

Anyway, I hope that helps you, Ginx, at least a little.

BTW, while browsing that gallery I also found these--

piccies of Jared and Sandy at a Lakers game on March 2, 2008!
                            AND--

Jared and Jared and Sandy at the premiere of Never Back Down, 2 days later!

Just gotta say that for the first time EVER, I hate Jared's hair! I hope that's not going to be Sam's new style!

Comment

Awesome thanks -

For some reason when I click on the thumbnail nothing happens lol.... I'll give it a go again, maybe change browsers.

And now I'm curious.... because I don't know a lot about the actor's themselves. Is Jared married to his gf? He's got a ring and it could just a ring and not that kinda ring but I was curious - I know Jensen is 'married to his work' or some lady or no one knows hahahaa.... and it doesn't matter really, I'm just curious now.

have to agree about the hair....not digging it in the last link you have there..... fingers crossed that's not how he'll roll next season......

Thanks for the links.
                              Last edited by Ginx; 03-20-2008, 06:55 AM.

Comment

Oh that hair!! *cringe* I really hope he cuts it before next season. JP's not married from what I know but then i haven't been keeping up. And I thought JA had a girlfriend, Joanna something? I dunno.
                                Last edited by Daddylion; 03-21-2008, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎