No announcement yet.

Face in the shower...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face in the shower...

I did not go back to check this, but was there or was there not a face in the shower? Right in maybe the first shot inside the shower, where we see like the top of Chloe from the side, and a lot of the curtain is shown.... there is a face behind the curtain, correct? Or am I just imagining things? That part reminded me a lot of the Exorcist.... I hope it was there. Though at the time I thought it was a man's face.

i'm pretty sure it was KRAM-el.

Comment

Gretchen's face was definitely right behind the shower curtain on the right side of the screen when Chloe was in the shower.

Undeniably creepy.

Comment

Yeah it was the ghost of Gretchen who was right behind the curtain. Creepy! it reminded me of the episode "Cool" when Sean was right behind the curtain in his girlfriends house

Comment

Very creepy. It made the opening more than just another Smallville shower scene.

Comment

You mean there was something else in the scene besides Allison?

Comment

Even though my attention was fully on Allison, it was hard to miss the face on the shower curtain. I thought that it was a nice touch by the writers.

Comment

Definitely a nice touch. Adds suspense and gives me the chills!

Comment

yea she was definitely there cuz that scared the crap out of me lol.

Comment

Ohhh, my God!!! I totally missed the face the first 3 times I watched the episode. I was stuck on AM. But when I sat down and watched it with my husband, he pointed it out and I stopped and rewinded my tape. I played it again and literally SCREAMED!! That was absolutely freaky for me. OMG. Very nicely done!!!

Comment

yes there was a face right there staring at her, and it reminded me of a similar nip tuck scene which scared the bejesus outta me....
                      gretchen also moved like that lil girl in the ring....freaked me out more than any smallville episode ive seen..

Comment

Yeah...it took my dad a couple times of watching the episode before he saw it, but I saw it the first time and it scared me. I was like "Wow, that is kinda freaky!!

Comment

Yes!

The face was there and purposely imposed as an symbolic dramatic effect they put there as part of the story's plot!

Commonly done!

But well executed for this episode!

Comment

When I first saw it, I thought it was a Male intruder and when Chloe slit her wrists.

I figured it was the male intruder that made her see the GotW, and he slit her wrists.

Comment

she was freaky

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎