No announcement yet.

Gretchen

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gretchen

I thought that Gretchen was a pretty kind character. While she was in Chloe's body, she was very concerned for Chloe and Lois. First, instead of continuing to pummel Michael to death, she went to the basement (which is a no no...girls..(and boys)..you do not go into the basement of a confirmed serial killer) to help the person in danger (ie Lois). Then when it looked like Michael was going to hurt Lois, Gretchen was screaming, pleading for him to stop.

She must have been a really nice girl when she was alive.

I liked Gretchen. She really was a distinct character from Chloe, so props to AM for that.

I never got the impression she intended to keep Chloe's body forever, or anything like that. She never expressed a willingness to hurt innocent people to get her revenge.

She was willing to do whatever if he'd "let them go" and she called his attention to her when he was going to kill Lois.

But one of the best bits about her, and quite representative of her character, I think, was how she was trying to be comforting to Lois when she thought she'd already gotten rid of the baddie.

Comment

GotW = Ghost of the Week. I thought the Talon was abandoned Longer than 10 years.

Doesn't the "Viewer Discretion Advised" notice just make you want to watch? Talk about the Feb. 9 episode here!

I thought Nell had owner ship of the Talon Longer than that. can anyone verify I'm just guessing here.
      Doesn't the "Viewer Discretion Advised" notice just make you want to watch? Talk about the Feb. 9 episode here!

Comment

Probably wouldn't have minded seeing more of her. Could've been a kind of prototype (genderflipped) Deadman. Being a ghost, who possesses the living, they wouldn't have been dependent on the availability of the actress, who played Gretchen, whenever they'd want to use her.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎