No announcement yet.

Lois's supprise @ Chloe's mom

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lois's supprise @ Chloe's mom

Anyone else supprised when Lois heard about Chloe's mom?
    Did she know that her mom was ill? Guess not
    It also raises the question of how Lois and Chloe are related

Lois's mother is Gabes sister.

Comment

^^ How did you know that???

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyKrypto
        Most logical conclusion. If Chloe's mother were Lois Biological Aunt then Lois would have known about the mental illness. Also it were a paternal link Lois and Chloe would have the same surnames.

Comment

There was a script floating around somewhere and there was a scene in "Gone" that never made it into the episode where Lois says something like "When my mom died Gabe distanced himself from the Lane family"

Comment

OK, it's been a long day for me, so just hear me out......

Is it Chloe's Dad and Lois's mom that are related or Lois's Dad and Chloe's mom??
            I am confused and tired

Comment

I think it was a secret because Chloe didn't know for a long time. She just knew her mom left so from that angle Lois wouldn't know. However, I find it odd that Chloe wouldn't share that with Lois. I guess she is closer with Clark than her own cousin.

Comment

OK, it's been a long day for me, so just hear me out......

Is it Chloe's Dad and Lois's mom that are related or Lois's Dad and Chloe's mom??
                I am confused and tired
                Gabe Sullivan and Ella Lane were siblings, so Chloe's dad and Lois' mom

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
                  Thanks!

Comment

Glad we could help

Comment

whoa, Lois' mom's name doesnt start with an L? thats a shocker

Comment

Neither of her parents names start with an L

Comment

Isn't that illegal?

Comment

im not a pro on family relations since I really don't have any, but wouldn't that make them step sisters?

i thought that gabe would have a sister who married into the Lane crest and that couple had lois.

I'm probably just

Comment

We don't know for sure that Gabe and Ella were siblings. That has never been revealed in Smallville, to my knowledge (if I'm wrong please refer me to the epsode).

Chloe said that she and Lois are cousins. If that is true,and they are blood related first cousins, then there are only two ways that Lois and Chloe can be related. ----- The above mentioned relationship is one and the other is -------

Lois and Chloe could also be cousins through Chloe's Mom and Lois' Dad being siblings. The last name Lane could have been the maiden name for Chloe's mother. This scenario could also make them cousins and account for Lois and Chloe having different last names.

So here are the only two ways they can be related if they are cousins like Chloe said (I doubt she was lying):

Lois' mother was Gabes' sister, or Lois' father is brother to Chloe's Mom (who's currently institutionalized). Those are the only two ways they can be real first cousins.

It's one or the other. So Lois and Chloe are kinda like sisters because they are blood related.
                              Last edited by Netmaster; 02-10-2006, 04:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎