No announcement yet.

Best Allison Mack Acting?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Allison Mack Acting?

This episode really defined Allison Mac as a woman with extreme range and tallent as an actor. Typically I see actors from TV shows get too typecast, but I believe Alison will have a career long past Smallville!

Exactly.

I happened to watch "Cursed" today on Encore and saw that MR was in it. Nice to see him in something else, too. He was a lot like the caring Lex.

Allison, on the other hand, is showing that she has range, and I hope she is an actress to be reckoned with for many years to come!

Comment

I thought she was good as a crazy person throughtout the episode, like when she saw Lana and Lex and did not seem to recognize them. But tended to overact towards the end when she was at the creep's house.

Comment

Allison deserves an Emmy. She showed a serious range of emotions in this epsode. She went from scared to crazy with the ease of a seasoned pro!! Her acting is AWESOME!!

Comment

I agree, she did an amazing job. Plus she looked hot tonight.

Comment

dont forget the scene when she confronted her mom.

Comment

It's Allison Mack.

Otherwise. I totally agree. Allison has an enormous range as an actor. She is one of the best on TV. She could carry all the episodes if allowed.

Comment

allison was outstanding and truly amazing in this episode. i was in awe. she migh just be the best actor on the show.

Comment

Originally posted by smlvilleluva
                  allison was outstanding and truly amazing in this episode. i was in awe. she migh just be the best actor on the show.
                  She IS the best actor on the show, hands down (MR takes second)! Given the intangibles of writing & directing, it doesn't get any better than this! As a writer, I would be very humbled to have her work one of my screenplays. Given the raw talent and range that she has, she has a helluva career ahead of her. Best of luck Allison. You made the 'Chloe-free' scenes worth sitting through... TERRIFIC job!!!!!

Comment

I used to think that Annette was the best actress on the show but now I am thinking AM is giving her a run for her money. Seriously, they are both amazing! Kudos to AM for her work in this epi.

Comment

This episode gave Allison lots to work with and she did not dissappoint. She just proved that she should be a main character on the show, not just some sidekick for Clark.

Comment

Allison Mack, as she has established and solidified, is THE BEST Young Female TV Actress of this DECADE of and hopefully and bigger and better in the years BEYOND!

Comment

no i think erica out perform her in this episode. am didn't had a scene where i was going wow but when the killer told erica to cut her wrist or he will kill chloe, erica did an outstanding performance.

Comment

AM was phenominal, no doubt about that.

Comment

Allison was great. For a second, I actually believed she was Gretchen.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎