Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I wish I had that kind of health insurance!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish I had that kind of health insurance!

Hmmmmm, wasn't Chloe in a private room? And that costs what???? How many policies allow for that? And Chloe's insurance comes from where? I doubt the Planet's taking up the bill, and Lex didn't have time to step in and pay for her treatment, although he'd have carted her away to Belle Reid (sp?) if he had the chance.

Well done on this very astute observation.

Comment

No, the Daily Planet's insurance would have covered this just fine. Chloe is working full-time at the Daily Planet. Her insurance policy would cover most (if not all) of the expenses.

I just got out of the hospital for an OD and then mental ward for a week, and insurance for my full-time job covered just about everything.
      shirkie

Comment

smallville is a generally small town and it has a one floor hospital it looks like. it seems every room is a single room, im sure they dont fill up that often unless its a natural disaster ( see all the people in the hallways after the meteor shower? that hospital is NOT big and cant hold that many people )

its a MEDICAL CENTER, the medical centers around here are doctors offices, UniLabs and outpatient centers.

Its just a glorified clinic in a smalltown

Comment

Being Placed in Summerholt care in Belle Reeve is the kind of Health insurance that i

try to avoid.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎