Collapse
No announcement yet.

And Now It All Begins

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

whole crap that was freakin good. please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please,please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please,

Please post more sooooooon.

Comment

Hey super12 ... it's kinda hard to update for ya when you're making me stare at Clana (your avie). It's an odd sensation, having a Clana fan ask me for updates for my Clois story. LOL!

It's all good. I think you'll like the Lana in my story. She's all grown up.

Comment

OMG that was amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

I can't wait for the next update

Comment

YAY!!!! OMG your online!!!!!!! Does this mean an UPDATE?!?!?!
          Gee, I hope so...no i take that back I REALLY REALLY hope so!!!!!!!

Comment

Chapter Twenty-One – Destiny

Clark didn’t know what part shocked him more, seeing Lois stumble through the door or having her call him by his Kryptonian name. Clark lifted Lois into his arms and carried her to the couch. Lionel stepped towards them, but the look in Clark’s eyes stopped even him. Lionel moved back.

Clark sat on the edge of the couch and took Lois’ hand in his own. “Lois, can you hear me?”

She mumbled something incoherent. Not even Clark’s super honed hearing could pick it up.

“Is she hurt?” A concerned Martha leaned in closer.

Lionel’s beady eyes scanned Lois’ body and clothing. “The girl doesn’t have a scratch on her. How is that possible?”

Jonathan and Martha exchanged worried glances. There was no doubt about it, Lois had been in Jor-El’s presence. God only knew what he did to her. Or how much she now knew.

Martha moved to the kitchen. “She must be thirsty. I’ll get her some water.”

Lionel came up behind Clark. “Either you get the key from her right now or…”

Clark’s eyes blazed up at Lionel. “She’s in no shape to do anything right now. Can’t you see that?”

“I’ll make this simple for you.” Lionel aimed his gun at Lois’ head. “Move or she dies.”

Clark reluctantly let go of Lois’ hand and stood up. Using his full 6’3” to tower over Lionel, he spoke with icy resolve. “Don’t forget what I said earlier. I will kill you if you hurt her.”

Lionel gestured towards one of his guards to search Lois for the key. The guard grinned as he approached Lois. He expertly searched her pockets, then patted her all the way down to her toes. He then reached for the top of Lois’ blouse. He retracted his hand when he heard a low growl behind him. “Watch where you put that hand.”

The guard caught Clark’s eyes before hesitantly looking at Lionel. “You work for me, do as I say.”

He reached into Lois’ blouse and checked her bra for any signs of the key. Standing up. “She’s got nothing on her, sir.”

Lionel switched the gun into his left hand. “That’s impossible. She knew if she didn’t bring back that key the Kents would die.”

Lionel sat down on the couch and grabbed Lois by her shirt. He pulled her up into a sitting position. “Tell me where the key is. Tell me!”

Clark inched closer to Lionel but his mother’s eyes quickly stopped him. Lionel continued to shake Lois, only getting guttural responses from her. Before any of the Kents could react, Lionel pulled back and slapped Lois across the face.

Her eyes popped open in shock. “What’s your problem?”

“The key. Where is it?”

Lois’s hazel eyes stared straight into the soulless pits of Lionel’s. Then, she smirked. “It’s in the cave wall. Melded for all of eternity where it should be. Where you’ll never get it.”

Lionel let go of Lois and she fell back against the couch cushion.

Jonathan pulled Martha behind him. When maniacs realize they aren’t going to get what they want, they thrash out. Clark wondered how he could get to Lois. Lionel made it easy for all of them. He slowly got up, adjusting his tie. “This is far from over. I will learn the secrets of this family. And when I do, I will crush you all.”

“You’re leaving?” Martha couldn’t help but ask.

“I admit when I have been temporarily defeated. Now, I know you are all intelligent enough to keep what transpired here to yourselves.” Lionel quickly looked down at Lois. “I’ll leave it to you to keep that one quiet.”

Within a matter of minutes, Lionel and his entourage were gone.

“I can’t believe it’s over.” Jonathan wrapped his arms around Martha. They watched their son tend to an eerily quiet Lois. He gently ran his knuckle across her cheek. He dipped two fingers into the glass of water his mom had brought earlier and moistened Lois’ lips. She shifted her head a little and licked her lips.

“Clark?” He looked up. He hesitated before forcing himself to leave Lois. He joined his parents in the kitchen.

Clark barely glanced at his father before focusing his attention on his mother. “What are you going to do about Lionel?”

“I don’t think he’ll be bothering us for a long time, mom. He’ll never get the key out of the cave wall.” Looking over his shoulder. “I just don’t understand how Lois managed to put the key in the wall without going catatonic. I’m the only one who has ever been able to do it.”

“Maybe Jor-El sensed she was there to help you.”

“Maybe. I just hope that whatever Jor-El did to Lois to make her okay, it didn’t have an effect on her mind.”

“Son, I’m sorry.”

Clark eyed his father. “You should be. She almost died.” Sighing. “You’ve done everything possible to keep mom and me safe. Why can’t you understand that that’s all I want to do for Lois?”

“I do understand that, Clark. But you also have to understand that I’m not the only one in this family who plays the protector role. Your mother and you have saved my butt more times than I can count. And Lois wants to be a part of that. She truly became a Kent today.”

Clark swallowed. “It still doesn’t excuse what you did.”

Lois shot up from the couch. “Protect him! I must protect him!”

“Lois.” She blindly grabbed at Clark’s arms. “Shh, it’s okay. You’re okay, Lois.”

She opened her eyes wide. “I must protect Kal-El.”

Jonathan’s head snapped towards the young couple on the couch. Martha gasped. Clark failed to mention how Lois had called him Kal-El earlier. He took Lois’ face in his hands.

“Listen to me. You don’t have to protect anyone. Everyone is safe.”

Pulling her head out of his hands. “You don’t understand, I must protect Kal-El.”

“Who told you that?”

Lois seemed to snap out of her haze. She frowned at Clark. “Nobody.” He knew she was lying. She knew that he knew she was lying. But that didn’t matter right now. Her lip quivered as she gazed into Clark’s eyes. She fought the urge to break down into tears.

Clark pulled her into his arms. She hid her face in his chest. He whispered so that only she could hear. “I thought I lost you.”

Lois closed her eyes. She never wanted to leave his arms. She could feel Clark’s heart beat against her cheek. It was calming. It was actually putting her to sleep. She managed to mumble. “I need you.”

Clark pulled her closer. “I need you too, Lois.”

“Clark, we need to talk about this.” Jonathan stepped towards the couch. Without a word to either of his parents, Clark stood up with Lois in his arms. He pushed past his father and headed for the stairs.

“Clark Kent. Don’t take another step.” The tone in his voice told Clark that his father meant it.

Half turning back, Clark met his father’s gaze. “To this day, I have done everything you ever expected of me. And nothing has been more important to me than your approval, dad. But now, I have something that is more important. I’m not letting her out of my arms tonight. So if you have to be disappointed in me, then so be it.”

With that, Clark carried the most important thing in his life to his room.

Jonathan swallowed back his tears. Martha took his hand. “Are you alright, Jonathan?”

“Our son became a man, today, Martha.”

Comment

OUTSTANDING

Comment

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS STORY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Comment

Those last few chapters were brillant.

Comment

before i read this last post i want you to know i like both Clana and Clois. because it's destiny that Clois comes but it's only a dream for Clana. i like both.

Comment

This story is amazing.

Comment

OMG!!! That was AMAZING!!!!! I don't think I can go much longer without an UPDATE!!!!!!!!

PPMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Chapter Twenty-Two - Close

He locked the door. Clark wasn’t taking any chances. Lois snuggled her head deeper into his chest. He hated letting her go but he did when he laid her gently in the bed. She slowly opened her eyes and tried to focus in the darkness.

“Clark?”

“I’m right here.” Lois felt his cool hand slide across her cheek. She smiled. Clark came into her sights. She inhaled deeply. He was the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen. The moonlight lit half his face. She reached out and traced the lines of his face with a fingertip. He caught her hand in his own and pressed it to his lips.

There was no escaping the truth in his piercing green eyes. He was in love. With her. And for once, it didn’t scare her. It made Lois feel safe and special and lucky.

Lois’ eyes began to flutter shut again. She felt herself being lifted into a sitting position. She fought to keep awake. She focused on Clark’s smooth, quiet tone as he spoke to her. “I don’t even know where to begin to thank you for what you did today, Lois. You were…amazing.” Clark very slowly unbuttoned her blouse. “When I saw you jump out the loft window, my heart stopped.”

She snorted. “Admit it, you thought it was sexy.”

She could feel his smile. “Maybe a little.” Then he grew serious. “Just don’t ever do it again.”

He slid her blouse from her shoulders. Clark ran his hand from Lois’ shoulder down her arm. She moaned at his touch. “Be careful, Smallville, you might start something you won’t be able to handle.”

He leaned up on his knees. Resting his hands on her waist, he slowly began to pull her tank top up her torso, purposely letting his fingers drag along her skin. “I can handle you just fine, Lois Lane.”

Clark hung the tank top neatly next to her blouse on the back of his chair. Clark sighed deeply. “Don’t look down.” He had barely caught a glimpse of Lois’ black satin bra and the wonderful bounty underneath. Clark’s heart began to race. What gave him the crazy idea that he could actually do this?

The drool starting to slide down the side of Lois’ mouth helped put out the intense fire building in Clark’s nether regions…a little. He wiped at her mouth. “So tired.”

“I know you are, baby. I’ll put you under the covers in just a minute.”

He reached for the sudsy towel in the basin at his side. He squeezed the water out before gently wiping across Lois’ collar bone. “I know how dusty it is in the cave.”

She opened one eye. “You’ve been there?”

“I found the cave.”

“How?”

“I sort of fell into it.”

“Me too.” She hesitated before asking her next question. “Did you hear anything strange?”

Like a wall talking to you? “Not really.”

“Oh.”

He hated lying to her but Clark had no idea how much Jor-El had revealed to her. One thing was certain, Lois didn’t know that he was Kal-El. For now, it had to stay that way.

Clark finished cleaning her upper body. He reached for a clean t-shirt and helped her put it on. She pouted. “No flannel?”

“Not tonight, baby. It’s too hot.”

“You make me hot.”

Clark’s eyebrows rose to his forehead. “I do?”

“Yeah, but I don’t want you to remember that in the morning. I’m really tired. Can’t be held accountable for what I say.”

“Alright. I promise not to remember that I get you all hot and bothered.”

She snorted.

Once the t-shirt was in its place, Clark slid his hands to her back and unclasped her bra. He struggled to pull it out, not quite knowing how to get it loose. Lois giggled. “You’re hopeless. Hopeless and adorable.”

He finally managed to pull the bra out through one sleeve. He triumphantly held it in front of Lois to see. “Congratulations, Smallville, you can now do what every fifteen year old boy can do. I’m very proud of you. You think you can manage the pants now?”

Clark gently pushed Lois against the bed. His large hands had a little trouble fumbling with the tiny buttons on her khakis but soon, he was sliding them down her legs. He folded those over the chair too. He sat down next to her and pulled her legs into his lap. Clark set to work wiping them clean. He picked up on Lois quietly humming. “I’ve died and gone to heaven.”

“Don’t expect this kind of treatment every day, Lane.”

She pouted. “But it’s really, really nice. And I would be very, very grateful.” Her suggestive tone made Clark blush.

“I’ll have to reconsider it.” Finishing off Lois’ sponge bath. “Do you want some pajama pants?”

“No. I’m good.”

She tried to shift herself further into the bed but could barely lift her finger. Clark scooped her up and laid her against the pillow. She sighed as he pulled the cover over her. “This is nice.”

Clark sat and watched her for a while. He should be asking her a million questions. But none of that seemed important. All that mattered was that Lois was safe and with him.

“Lois, I l…” Her deep breathing stopped him. There would be time for that, tomorrow and every day after that.

Clark made a move to get off the bed. He was stopped by Lois’ hand clutching his arm. “Don’t go! I have to protect Kal-El.”

“I’m not going anywhere, Lois.”

“Stay with me.”

“Okay.” Clark quickly pulled his shirt over his head and shed his jeans. He was going to stay on top of the covers, but Lois was already holding it up so he could get underneath. Next to her. Clark laid back against his own pillow. He was conflicted. Part of him wanted to stay absolutely still so none of his body parts would come in contact with Lois’ body parts. But the other part of him wanted to pull Lois as close to him as possible.

Lois made the decision for him when she snuggled into his chest. Her leg slid over one of his own. Her cheek rested against his naked chest.

Clark could feel the stress finally leaving his body. She made him feel at peace. He couldn’t help but think that they could have this every night, if only…

Sighing. “I love you, Lois.”

She heard him in some far sleepy distance. Pressing her cheek further against his chest, she replied. “Love you too, Smallville.”

Clark’s eyes shot open. He looked down at her. “You mind saying that again?”

Lois lay as still as a stone. Her eyes wide as saucers. Had she really professed her love to Clark. How was she going to handle this? Clark ran his hand through her hair. “It’s okay, Lois. I’ll remember to forget that too in the morning.”

They tell where you need to go
                          Tell you when you to leave
                          They tell what you need to know
                          Tell you who you need to be

But everything inside you knows
                          there’s more than what you’ve heard
                          There’s so much more than empty conversations
                          filled with empty words

You’re on fire when he’s near you
                          You’re on fire when he speaks
                          You’re on fire burning at these mysteries

Give me one more time around
                          Give me one more chance to see
                          Give me everything you are
                          Give me one more chance to be near you

When everything inside me
                          looks like everything I hate
                          You are the hope I have for change
                          You are the only chance I’ll take
                          When I’m on fire when you’re near me
                          I’m on fire when you speak
                          I’m on fire burning at these mysteries

Suddenly Lois wasn’t so tired. “Hey Smallville.”

“What?”

Lois pushed herself off of Clark’s chest and looked down at him. She smirked. Then the smirk faded into a beautiful smile. She shyly whispered, “I love you, Clark Kent. And you don’t have to forget that in the morning.”

His hand cupped her face and then pulled her down to him. Their lips met in a soft embrace. Lois lowered herself completely on top of Clark. He lifted his other hand so it too could hold her face. Like two fine liquids they swirled and joined to become something better as one. Their kiss continued. Clark didn’t know where he ended and Lois began. And he knew that it was supposed to be like this.

Lois pulled away from the kiss. Clark whimpered a protest and tried to pull her back against him. Instead, he was surprised to feel himself being tugged up into a sitting position. Lois stared deep into his eyes. He felt as if there wasn’t any place he could hide within himself from those hazel eyes.

“I want to trust you.”

Clark furrowed his brow. “You know you can.”

She smiled. “I do know that.” Lois took both his hands in her own and placed them on her neck. She then carefully slid them up into her hair. Clark was slightly confused but excited at the same time. He had no idea what excited women, let alone this particular woman. Then his fingers hit something hard and cold. Lois released his hands and let Clark pull the object out from her ponytail. Her dark curly hair cascaded down her back. Clark stared at the crystal.

“Where did you get this?”

“Someone who knows your father. Someone who trusted me with something apparently important because your dad trusted me with the key.”

Clark swallowed. “Did they say what you’re supposed to do with it?”

“Give it to Kal-El, but since I don’t know who the hell that is, I was supposed to give it to people I trust.”

Clark stared at the crystal. It was obvious to Lois that he knew more about all of the weirdness that had happened today. She decided she was going to do something very un-Lois like. She wasn’t going to ask. He would tell her, when he was ready.

Hours later, Lois lay wrapped in Clark’s arms. She had fallen asleep long ago. But sleep would not come to Clark Kent. He thought his journey was over once the three stones were united. But now there was more. Now there was this crystal. Clark sighed in frustration.

Lois shifted against him. “Clark.”

“Hmm?”

“I wrote an article.”

“I know, Lois. You write many articles.”

“You have to read my article.”

“I read every single one of them.”

“But you have to read this one. Promise.”

“Okay, I promise.” Clark rubbed her shoulder. He figured the day’s events had finally taken their toll on Lois. She wasn’t making much sense. Clark only hoped that she wouldn’t forget what she had said in the morning.

Comment

wow, good thing i came back on here! that was great! i cant say it enough, your writing is excellent.

Comment

Been reading this for a few hours now, one of the best decisions I have made. I'm just in awe right now. Oh my God, that is all I can say. I'll be waiting for the next post. I love this story.

Thank you, DanaButterfly.

Comment

You have to continue... please

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍