Lana in this episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kreukie
    Actually someone with a Clois icon did.

Anyone who has an icon with Lois in it said something bad about Lana is making it about Lana vs. Lois.
    being you have a clana icon and said something bad about lois.. who previously wasn't mentioned in this thread...wouldn't that mean you made it about lana vs. lois

Comment

Originally posted by BoSoxJim
      it's all gonna lead up to the season 5 finale when clark says: "I can't believe I let my dad die for this good-for-nothing slut!"
      aaaaaahahh yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
        I'm going to settle this...none of the girls serve a purpose to the show. Lois isn't even in all of the episodes and when she is she is just full of stupid lines and she can never be taken seriously. Chloe hasn't had a story of her own basically during the entire series involving her family or a relationship and her helping Clark is not something that Clark should need anyway. Lana is annoying because she is always after Clark and their relationship, while I liked it early on, is getting old now. So there you have it, any of the three girls could get killed off and the show could still go on without them.
        For the most part, I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by mandylilc14
          being you have a clana icon and said something bad about lois.. who previously wasn't mentioned in this thread...wouldn't that mean you made it about lana vs. lois
          Maybe... ask the owl.

Comment

If you just got electricuted by someone, wouldn't you be mad? Lex should be an ass to Clark. Lana can't argue with that bc she also think Chloe is losing her mind. You guys are forgetting the point that Lana and Lex don't know what really went on. If you have a friend who cuts her wrists, say theres a girl in the room, and says she sees blood on the floor and you can't see any of the things she said, dont u think she's crazy? Yes you do.

Comment

I agree with you alm26. I usually like Lana, and the Clana for that matter, but I think she went too far this time. She went to Lex before she went to Clark. She has the nerve to ask him why he didn't tell her that he took Chloe out of the hospital...umm hello, did she ever stop to think that he probably went to the dormitory to tell her. No, she's too busy playing patty cake (I love Uncle Rico's line --sorry, I digress)...*clears throat*...she's too busy playing patty cake with Lex that she can't even see what's right in front of her: the only person in the relationship who is trying to make it work...
              Last edited by smallvillerocks45; 02-10-2006, 12:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bkzcici
                If you just got electricuted by someone, wouldn't you be mad? Lex should be an ass to Clark. Lana can't argue with that bc she also think Chloe is losing her mind. You guys are forgetting the point that Lana and Lex don't know what really went on. If you have a friend who cuts her wrists, say theres a girl in the room, and says she sees blood on the floor and you can't see any of the things she said, dont u think she's crazy? Yes you do.
                this is smallville. when has chloe ever been suicidal compared to how many meteor freaks have appeared on the show?????

i'm thinking more people should have given her the benefit of the doubt. clark did.

and lex was mad at clark for a)foiling his plan to get chloe to bellereeve and b)wanted to make clark look like the bad guy in front of lana.

Comment

Absolutely! I mean, did you see his face when Clark showed up. Lex just wanted to make Clark look bad...I agree.

Comment

The way Im looking at it Lana has taken a break from Clark because he keeps lying to her. She has turned to Lex because she feels he is there for her.

At the same time she still loves Clark and doesn't want their relationship to end. Problem is the romantic part of their relationship isn't possible because of the danger it would put her in and Clark hasn't told her yet because he has been dealing with his fathers death.

Clana as lovers is gone. Clana as best friends will last forever. But they can't become true friends until Clark tells her his secret. In the meantime there's going to be some rough roads ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by smallvillerocks45
                      I agree with you alm26. I usually like Lana, and the Clana for that matter, but I think she went too far this time. She went to Lex before she went to Clark. She has the nerve to ask him why he didn't tell her that he took Chloe out of the hospital...umm hello, did she ever stop to think that he probably went to the dormitory to tell her. No, she's too busy playing patty cake (I love Uncle Rico's line --sorry, I digress)...*clears throat*...she's too busy playing patty cake with Lex that she can't even see what's right in front of her: the only person in the relationship who is trying to make it work...
                      You trash Lana for not going to Clark with the problem and going to Lex. Let me ask you something, who does clark go to for help, Lana or Chloe? And why does Clark go to Chloe? That's right, because he is actually honest with her and not honest with Lana. I love it how people rip on a girl who is constantly being lied to and call her whimpy and say that she complains about everything.

Comment

just the title of this thread turns my stomach lol

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          You trash Lana for not going to Clark with the problem and going to Lex. Let me ask you something, who does clark go to for help, Lana or Chloe? And why does Clark go to Chloe? That's right, because he is actually honest with her and not honest with Lana. I love it how people rip on a girl who is constantly being lied to and call her whimpy and say that she complains about everything.
                          This is not even about that or the writing would be more consistent (consistent? What am I saying? *SLAP*)!!! It is nothing more than a ploy by TPTB too keep LANA (& CLANA, for that matter) in the spotlight for as long as possible! Most of KK's scenes were TOTALLY unnecessary to the story being told (Chloe's posession)... And don't even get me started w/ putting AM & KK in a scene together! AM has to 'dumb down' her ability to make the scene more even, & she STILL carries the scene! TPTB!!! There is still time... get rid of Lana! Or at least, END CLANA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I don't fault Lana for going to Lex for help - farmer's son doesn't exactly have the ability to pull strings to get Chloe into a "top-notch" (I know, it's hard not to laugh) facility.

She should have thought of possesion/flowers/worms/etc. before actual mental instability, but I'll let that one slide.

But what is with her "why didn't you tell me about breaking out Chloe bit"? I mean, it was probably illegal and she'd already expressed the opinion Chloe belonged in BR and maybe, just maybe, Clark was too busy dealing with his possessed friend and a dead body and tracking a killer to call?

I don't think Lana did anything bad in this episode really. It just that she didn't really serve a purpose save to further drive the wedge between Clark and Lex and I'm adamant about not wanting any woman to be the wedge between them, but for their conflicting moral codes and objectives to be the root of it.

Comment

Originally posted by KRAM-el
                              This is not even about that or the writing would be more consistent (consistent? What am I saying? *SLAP*)!!! It is nothing more than a ploy by TPTB too keep LANA (& CLANA, for that matter) in the spotlight for as long as possible! Most of KK's scenes were TOTALLY unnecessary to the story being told (Chloe's posession)... And don't even get me started w/ putting AM & KK in a scene together! AM has to 'dumb down' her ability to make the scene more even, & she STILL carries the scene! TPTB!!! There is still time... get rid of Lana! Or at least, END CLANA!!!!!!!!!!!
                              As I stated before, all of the girls on smallville are a waste. Do you really think that Clark needs Chloe to help him all of the time? He's superman, he doesn't need a girl doing the work for him anyway. By the way, not that I really care, but it is Kristin Kreuk who is getting the movie roles, not Allison Mack. I don't care if the movie roles are garbage, but Kristin Kreuk has a more impressive resume than Allison Mack. Blame the writers with your problems with Lana because they aren't really giving her a lot of good material to work with. Maybe once she knows the secret she will have a stronger storyline. I agree though, getting rid of any of the girls on smallville wouldn't be a bad idea because they all have their moments that annoy me.

Comment

What? How are you going to hate on Lana for saying she loved him? She does and the only reason they're not engaged right now, is because Clark didn't tell her his secret. All she wants is for him to be honesty and guess what? When he was honesty, she took it great and they were actually happy. As for lana not believeing in Chloe, what about lois? Lois wanted her in belle Reeve too, so let's not try to say Lana was the only one. The only reason Clark didn't say anything to her at the end, was because he couldn't. What is he going to say? "I can't be honest, because you'll die"? Clark doesn't know what to do, he wants to be with her, but he knows he can't.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎