No announcement yet.

Lana in this episode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lana in this episode

Let me start off by saying that I really enjoyed the episode. I think the acting was very good, especially by Allison, she was so amazing, and the plot was pretty good in my opinion as well. Even so, there was something that I really hated about this episode, and it was, in a word, Lana.

First it would’ve been really nice to see Lana stick up for Clark when Lex was being a total jerk at the dormitory, and the fact that she didn’t believe in Chloe didn’t make her anymore appealing either.

Second of all, it really made me angry when Lana came to Clark at the end of the episode and said that she loved him with all of her heart. This is usually something I’d love to hear her saying to him, but now, after certain events that have happened lately, and the way her relationship with Lex has been going, it does nothing but make me sick. If she loves him so much, why does she continuously go to Lex every time she has a problem? She even said it herself; she should be talking to Clark about the things going on her life, and if she believes that that’s the way it’s supposed to be, again...why does she not follow through with it herself and turn to Lex instead? It just doesn’t make any sense to me. All she does is complain to Clark about the things that he’s doing wrong that are affecting their relationship negatively, mainly trying to have him become aware of it so that he can fix the problem. Like tonight when she mentions that she doesn’t know how to talk to him anymore; that’s just a complaint about something he’s doing wrong , while in reality, it’s kind of her fault for letting that happen; maybe if she stopped talking to Lex, and actually went to talk to Clark once in a while, it wouldn’t be so hard for precious Lana (god forbid things should be hard).
    So, back to my point, she’s just as much to blame for the things going wrong between her and Clark, and she needs to realize that already. She needs to work on making their relationship better along with Clark, and not expect him to change and fix things, especially considering she’s doing the same things she doesn’t want Clark to do...keeping secrets. So, basically, I think she needs to get off of Clark’s case, and look at her own self, because then she’d realize she’s doing just as many wrong things as Clark is doing. She needs to admit to the mistakes she’s made and fix them, just like she’s expecting Clark to, and she needs to help Clark make their relationship better. And most importantly, she needs to stop going to and trusting Lex, and start trusting and confiding in the man she supposedly loves with all of her heart.

Honestly, I don’t blame Clark for not saying anything back because right about now, she’d be annoying the hell out of me; it seems like no matter what Clark would do anyway, something is always going to be wrong. And if I were him, I wouldn’t even believe that she loves me either because of the way she treats and acts with Lex. So, for once in my life, I don’t really want there to be clana anymore, at least if it’s going to be like this. Instead, I want Clark to stand up for himself, shut Lana up for once, and say to her “you know what, you have fun with Lex, and don’t worry...I’m sure you’re children will have hair.”

That felt good.

I'm with you

After all that when she came to Clark with the same "secrets" talk, it really annoyed me and even being a huge Clana fan, I just wanted him to throw her out

Comment

very well done alm

also i found myself cursing at Lana at one of the last scenes when she came to him...

Comment

You guys are letting her get to you, lana is a complete nothing. Her roll is fading away.

Comment

I wish the Clark/Lana thing would just die, and both of them move on.. It won't work, it'll just be drama, and the writer's have over-used this plotting and it's been getting old..
          Just let them both move on and bring on something new

Comment

alm that was great. Couldn't agree more.

Comment

The whole Lana thing just makes me tired. I wouldn't have the energy to write what you did, so thanks for that.

I'm sure KK is a really nice person, but it would have been such a bold step to have left her dead in Reckoning, and I think good for Clark's character and the show. As I've read many a time in these threads, the Lana character is beyond redemption now.

Comment

That last scene was *gags and falls to the floor* They are still a couple? What's she smokin'? As I recall, it was her that said that their relationship needed a break.

She was really annoying in this episode. She usually doesn't bug me, but this time around I was about ready to strangle her. I didn't think that she was all that good to Chloe in her time of need.

So she wrecks that car again next week... Lana should really just stay off the roads.

Comment

ya know....reading what rosey just said about leaving Lana dead in Reckoning....

the writers sure as hell better do something really fantastic with regards to Lana, her character, her place in Clark's life, and the impact that she has on him

because if she just fades away, or shacks up with Lex, or something stupid like that.....then Clark going back to save her will be one big waste of a special power, ya know??

i mean, if JK had been kept alive, we all know he'd have an impact on CK's life

but with Lana, we're not sure anymore - if he found a way to tell her, keep her safe, and she accepted him like in Reckoning, that would be a wonderful impact for CK

let's hope they do something great with LL

Comment

i'm for clana forever but man its the same thing between these two. i always loved clana moments moments but today scene was like whatever. Basically, i'm getting bored with their relationship and i blame the stupid writers. i didn't think i would ever say this but bring on clois.

Comment

Well, it does seem like Clark is starting to care less about her

He basically ignored her when she showed up at the barn and then in the following scenes with Martha and Chloe, he didnt seem upset at all...

Comment

Originally posted by uncsuperman
                        ya know....reading what rosey just said about leaving Lana dead in Reckoning....

the writers sure as hell better do something really fantastic with regards to Lana, her character, her place in Clark's life, and the impact that she has on him

because if she just fades away, or shacks up with Lex, or something stupid like that.....then Clark going back to save her will be one big waste of a special power, ya know??

i mean, if JK had been kept alive, we all know he'd have an impact on CK's life

but with Lana, we're not sure anymore - if he found a way to tell her, keep her safe, and she accepted him like in Reckoning, that would be a wonderful impact for CK

let's hope they do something great with LL

totally agree.
                        I'm just about ready to see this whole Lois and Clark thing take off. Now when I'm watching the show, I expect Lana to say something stupid, and whiny, and not central to the developing plot.
                        My heart dropped when she told Clark she loved him, but the writers do nothing to bring it past that. Sure, we all love drama and struggle, but they need to settle down -or something.

Comment

and for the sake of keeping the Lana character we lost JK....now tell me again because I am a slow learner, why we did that trade....oh yea so CK could buck up right hahahahaha I would say the wrong person( character) got the short straw.....

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Random
                            That last scene was *gags and falls to the floor* They are still a couple? What's she smokin'? As I recall, it was her that said that their relationship needed a break.
                            I agree

Comment

Originally posted by joeybw
                              Well, it does seem like Clark is starting to care less about her

He basically ignored her when she showed up at the barn and then in the following scenes with Martha and Chloe, he didnt seem upset at all...
                              it's all gonna lead up to the season 5 finale when clark says: "I can't believe I let my dad die for this good-for-nothing slut!"

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎