No announcement yet.

Riddle me this...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riddle me this...

Why didn't clark see the kryptonite bracelet, it wasn't lead paint on the walls his x-ray vision worked

For the same reason it continued to glow after he left the room

It makes no sense

Comment

Cause then the whole last scene wouldnt have work, duh.

The writers had to set up the bracelets somehow.

Comment

I am so very tired of the Kryptonite-creeping-up-on-Clark thing that they do on Smallville.

I know it's fantasy but I like mine with just a little logic too.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey
          I am so very tired of the Kryptonite-creeping-up-on-Clark thing that they do on Smallville.

You would think there is a Head writer that looks over the scripts.

Comment

i didnt get the bracelet thing was it kind of like a killer calling card or something? like in the movie saw where he takes a puzzle piece out of people. and i dont think clark saw the bracelet cause he wasnt really looking for anything but a person.

Comment

Riddle me this riddle me that...this episode was way to flat!

Ok that was terrible! This episode sucked! They need to forget all about it, don't play it in reruns, don't put it on the DVDs, just forget all about it...maybe they can brick it up in a wall somewhere.

Comment

Riddle me this
                Riddle me that
                Why is kyrtonite so common as hats.

Comment

Originally posted by asparks
                  Riddle me this riddle me that...this episode was way to flat!

Ok that was terrible! This episode sucked! They need to forget all about it, don't play it in reruns, don't put it on the DVDs, just forget all about it...maybe they can brick it up in a wall somewhere.

Comment

actually didn't he just get an x-ray of the body..how could he possibly know that the bracelet would be made of kryptonite? he didn't see anything in colors..and he would have seen is a bracelet..AND..im sure he was concentrating more on the body thats in the wall..then her bracelet on her wrist

Comment

Even so, it's exactly what I was thinking at the time...there must be some way for him to be aware of it....Our Hero isn't THAT dumb, is he? (don't answer that....)

Comment

It wasn't that he couldn't see the bracelet. It's more of the fact that it only affects him when he sees the stuff. One minute it's not bothering him, then when he sees the stuff he freaks out. The writers need to make up their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosey

Logic? What is this logic?

Comment

more like why was the crazy's dad sitting there making braclets made out of meteor rock for no reason?

Comment

It's LEAD pipes when he was x-raying it there was a pipe runing down and he wasn't

able to see thru it.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎