• Show
Clear All

great update.
    keep em coming!

Comment

awesome update
      PPMASAP

Comment

Great update!! What Kal-El & Me said, keep the coming!!

Comment

WOOOOO great story!!!

i sure do love me some Clana - i can't believe i haven't been reading these Fics before

keep it coming!!

Comment

that was great.
            PPMS

Comment

PPMS

Comment

POST MORE SOON!!!!

Comment

It's been awhile! Where's the update?!!!

Comment

yeah update please
                    *taps fingers impatiently*

Comment

Sorry it took me so long! Enjoy the conclusion of Revelations…

--------------------------------------------

“Want the last one?” Clark asked, holding out the bag of baked goods toward her.

“No thanks, I barely had room for one.” She smiled when he took a bite of his third cinnamon roll. “I didn’t realize that super eating was one of your powers.” She teased.

“Yes, its one of my lesser known abilities” he said grinning “Allow me to demonstrate” He held up the gooey confection for her to see and took a huge bite. She laughed while he struggled to chew so much at once.

“I spent last night thinking about all the things you told me.” She said after he finished chewing. “I kept wondering what would have happened if I hadn’t gone to see Lex that night. What was I doing over there anyway? I had just gotten engaged to the man I loved, I never should have left.”

“You’ve always been a good and loyal friend. Don’t beat yourself up for that.”

“But it cost us so much. Can you imagine what the past nine years would have been like?”

“I’ve tried to keep myself from doing that.” He said sadly.

“I’m sorry. I’ve only known about it for twelve hours, I can’t begin to comprehend what it must have been like for you all these years.”

“Lana, are you happy?”

“Happy?” She wondered how to answer that question.

“With your life in New York?” He persisted.

“Honestly, there are several things lacking in my life.” She gave him a meaningful glance, not sure if she should say what she was thinking. “New York has never felt like home.” She smiled dismissively trying to show that it didn’t bother her, but he saw the pain in her eyes.

“Are you happy Clark?” She asked, attempting to take the focus off of herself.

“A few days ago I would have said I was content with my life. When I saw you again after all these years I realized how much I’ve been missing.” They looked at each other saying more with their eyes than with their words. “My life is complicated.” he warned.

“When has it not been complicated?” she asked.

“Point taken,” he said realizing how many times he must have said that to her in the past “My work takes up a lot of my time, I’m always on call.”

“Like this morning?” She kicked herself for letting her insecurities get to her earlier.

“Yes.” he said and he looked away. “There is something else I want you to consider.”

“Okay” she said waiting for him to go on.

“Knowing who I am puts you in great danger.” This was the part he was dreading. “There are people that would do anything to find out what you know. If they knew how much you meant to me they wouldn’t hesitate to use you to get to me.” Ignoring the anguish that filled him he forced out his next sentence. “Going back to New York and forgetting what happened last night would be your safest option.”

“Is that what you want?” she asked disappointment lacing her voice.

“What I want doesn‘t matter.”

“It matters to me”

“Lana, this is your life we’re talking about. I don’t have any right to ask you to risk it.” he said giving her an opportunity to back out.

“Stop it Clark” she said “Stop being a hero for just one minute.” She reached out taking his hand. “What do you want?”

He looked at her and felt a rush of emotion. “I want you.”

“I know you are worried about my safety, I understand that being involved with you can be dangerous.” She looked at him wanting him to see how deeply she felt. “Clark, I would rather have one more day with you than fifty years without you.”

“Are you sure?” He asked, not daring to believe what his ears had just heard.

“If I went back and never saw you again it wouldn’t matter that I was safe from your enemies because I’d be dying on the inside.”

“I love you Lana.” he whispered drawing her closer to him. Their lips met, softly at first, slowly awaking a passion that they had both locked away deep within themselves. As the kiss intensified all of the walls they had so carefully built between them melted away. “Don’t go” he somehow managed to say.

“I wouldn’t dream of it.” She said breathlessly. Encircled by his arms she laid her head against his chest. Hearing the sound of his heart beating she knew she had finally found her way home.

The end.

Comment

1st!!! Th..The end?!? Great ending I wish there was more though

Comment

The end of one thing (this story), the start of something new (whatever our dreams may show us). VERY good story! Hope to see more in the future!

Comment

THE END!!!?!?!?! OH MAN! Anyways, great job, i really enjoyed this fic! cant wait for a sequel

Comment

That was a beautiful ending. I especially loved this:
                              “What do you want?”

He looked at her and felt a rush of emotion. “I want you.”

“I know you are worried about my safety, I understand that being involved with you can be dangerous.” She looked at him wanting him to see how deeply she felt. “Clark, I would rather have one more day with you than fifty years without you.”

What else is there to say? That says it all. Now if only Al/Miles could understand THAT!

Comment

wow...beautiful ending...::sniff sniff::

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎