Revelations

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st!! Great update and great story!! PPMS

Comment

wow she knew who he was right away. wonder whats going to happen know.
      PPMS!

Comment

that was a great update

Comment

lana knew him right away! that was great!

Comment

Good grief I missed 2 updates! Those were awsome. Y.M.C.A
            PPMS!

Comment

great updates. hope to see more soon!

Comment

great post, please continue!

Comment

In a daze she went back inside, and found an empty table where she could sit and collect her thoughts. Clark is Superman. How could that be? She knew Clark, or thought she had.

“Lana… Lana…” Chloe’s voice brought her back to the present. “You look like you just saw a ghost. What’s going on?”

“I went outside to make a call, I was attacked.”

“Lana! Are you okay?” concern filled her voice.

“Yeah, I’m fine. Superman saved me.”

He entered the reception hall hesitantly. His options were limited. She wouldn’t believe him if he denied it, she could always tell when he was lying. Sitting her down and explaining the burden of knowing his secret could lead to uncomfortable questions. Maybe he owed her some answers.

He scanned the room, Lana had her back to him and was talking to Chloe. By the look on Chloe’s face he could guess what they were talking about. He focused his hearing on their conversation, hoping that it would help him decide how to handle the situation.

“So, you got to meet Metropolis’ very own Man of Steel?” came Chloe‘s voice.

“I’ve read about him. I‘m sure I‘ve seen pictures of him before. They couldn’t have been close ups. Maybe I just didn‘t take the time to really look at them… You’ve met him haven’t you?” Lana’s words came out slowly.

“A couple of times.” Chloe replied cautiously.

“Did he seem familiar to you?”

“Familiar? No, not particularly.” With this Chloe’s eyes started to search the crowded room. Seeing Clark she shot him a look that said they had a problem. He hurried over to their table.

“Ladies” he said with a smile.

“Hey,” Chloe said with relief. Lana said nothing, she just stared at him.

“Chloe, have I told you how amazing you look?” he said.

“It figures you’d wait until I’m married to notice” she laughed.

“My timing has always been a little off” he smiled. “It appears your groom is looking for you” he said, motioning toward Nathan. “Better not keep him waiting.” He didn’t want to burden her with his problems on her big day. “Congratulations again,” Clark said as she got up. He gave her a hug and whispered “I‘ll talk to her.”

“Good luck” she whispered back and left.

Looking down at Lana he knew what he had to do. He held his hand out to her. She looked at him for a minute, then slowly reached out. His strong hand encompassed hers. He led her through the crowd and outside to the alley where everything had changed. Calmly he surveyed their surroundings. Satisfied that they were alone he picked her up and in a burst of speed propelled them into the night sky.

Comment

yehe....Clark just did that..ppms!!!

Comment

that was a great post.
                      PPMS!

Comment

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

i kinda expecting the lois and clark scene where he spins really fast into his superman outfit but the clana version beats the clois version anyday

Comment

Great update!! Totally loved it. PPMS!!

Comment

Happy Valentine’s Day!! I hope you enjoy the update!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surely she would wake up at any moment. This had to be a dream, it couldn’t be real. Clark was holding her and they were flying. When they had first taken off she clung to him in a panic, but feeling his arms around her she knew she was safe. The view was breathtaking, however her eyes were always drawn back to Clark.

Having her in his arms somehow felt right even after so much time had gone by. He knew where he wanted to take her. They could be alone and wouldn’t be interrupted. She was staring at him, he would give almost anything to know what she was thinking. He almost asked her, but he was afraid to break the silence.

Lana started to distinguish land marks and knew they were headed toward Smallville. Moments later they were landing in the barnyard of the Kent farm. The house was dark and there were no animals around. The place looked abandoned. She looked questioningly at Clark.

“Mom is in Topeka, she always comes back when the senate isn’t in session. She’ll never sell the place. She says she feels Dad’s presence here.” Looking at the barn he says “It seemed like we always had our serious conversations up there, it felt like the right place to talk.”

She went with him to the barn. He broke the padlock that was securing the door, and made a mental note to replace it later. He opened the door for her and followed her inside.

“You haven’t been here for a while have you?” she said using her finger to wipe the dust off the stair railing.

“Sorry, let me take care of that.“ Using his super breath he blew away the dust that coated the room. “That ought to do it.”

“You are full of surprises Clark Kent.” she said sitting down on the couch.

“Speaking of surprises, how did you recognize me? No one has ever done that before.”

“When you turned around… I just knew it was you.” she said with a shrug.

“I was shocked when you said my name. I don’t know why, you‘ve always known me so well” he said, taking a seat next to her.

“How many times have you saved me over the years Clark?”

“I got a lot of practice for my future career.” he said lightly.

“There were so many times when I miraculously made it though near death situations. You always brushed it off, coming up with some lame excuse.”

“I always wanted to tell you the truth.”

“Why didn’t you tell me? It would have changed everything.” He looked away, refusing to meet her eyes. “Clark, you could have trusted me.”

“Lana…” He wasn’t sure how honest he should be. “I did tell you once.”

“I think I would remember that” she said.

“I was given an opportunity to change what happened that day.” he said, staring at his hands.

“Why would you do that? Did I take it that badly?” she asked watching him study his hands. “What aren’t you telling me?”

“It doesn’t matter” Heaven help him, he wanted to tell her.

“It does matter. I never understood why we couldn’t work out our problems. It has affected every relationship I’ve had since. Clark, I need to know why.”

“Are you sure? It’s… it isn’t good.” He said looking at her. Flashes of Lana’s broken body lying on the pavement ran through his mind.

“I…“ The look on his face scared her, and she almost changed her mind. “I’m sure.”

“Okay.”

Comment

You have to update! That was great,he's gonna tell her what happened that fateful day. PPMS!

Comment

this story has soo much potential! OMG, Clark PLEASEEEE don't screw this up! PPMASAP!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎