Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Tomb" Recaps And Reviews

Please post links to all recaps and reviews here!

Have fun!
    Last edited by Lana_Lang #1; 02-09-2006, 04:42 PM.

I loved this episode...o wait, it hasn't aired yet.

Comment

Please do as soon as you watch it since today I learn that my cable company has decided not to air WPIX anymore God really hates me, he Jesus ,Mary, Allah, Buda, Krishna, Elohim, Amaterasu, Zeus, Ra, Jupiter, Louquo, Odin, Ahura Mazda, Quetzalcoatl, KuKulcan, Ogun, Inti...they all are laughing at me now
      Last edited by KSiteTV; 02-13-2006, 07:53 AM.

Comment

Well...where are those recaps?

Comment

crap..pure crap..if they screw up cyborg (he's in the justice league too people) i'm giving up the show

Comment

I need a recap or synopsis or something. I only caught the last 20 minutes or so. I need to know what happened from the beginning until that dude has Lois and Chloe tied up and tells Lois to slit her wrists or he's going to blow Chloe's brains out.

Comment

Beginning: Chloe takes a shower at the Talon and Lois is downstairs.

Chloe gets out of the shower and the power goes out. Chloe goes to light a candle and thinks she sees something in the bathroom.

Chloe goes into the bathroom to investigate and sees the ghost of the dead girl in the mirror!

Suddenly the ghost girl is beside her and her wrists are slit and she is saying "Please help me! Please help me!" and walks towards Chloe.

Chloe backs away as it touches her and she screams.

Lois comes bounding up the stairs to find Chloe on the bathroom floor with Chloe's wrists slit saying "Please help me". Lois is completely stunned and horrorfied.

Opening Credits...

To be continued later...

Comment

Recap
                A stormy night and ominous music open this week’s episode. Chloe is in the shower at Lois’s Talon apartment when the lights go out. Chloe steps out of the shower, wraps herself in a towel and goes to the medicine cabinet to find a candle. She sees a woman’s reflection in the mirror who says “help me” and Chloe screams. Lois opens the bathroom door to find Chloe looking bewildered with her wrists slashed.

Lois gets Chloe checked in at Smallville Medical Center where we meet Dr. Siedel and a creepy orderly we later learn his name is Michael. Clark arrives in the hall as Lois and the doctor are talking. The doctor asks Lois if there’s any history of mental illness. Lois says no and Clark doesn’t correct the answer. Clark visits briefly with Chloe once she gets settled in her room and assures her he’ll help her.

Lionel just happens to pop in to check on Martha who’s sitting at the table looking at important papers that she clumsily knocks to the floor when Lionel steps inside. He helps her picks them up—and of course looks at them—then questions her again about taking Jonathan’s senate seat. Martha brushes him off and continues to be wary of his presence.

Chloe is alone in her hospital room and begins hallucinating again. Lana stops by to visit and Chloe freaks out so Dr. Siedel sedates and restrains her. We get to see a close up of worried Lana who scurries away.

Lex is on the phone in his study demanding that Dr. Fine be found and brought to him. Lana arrives to tell Lex about poor little Chloe and asks him to intervene and get Belle Reeve doctors on her case. (Why she thinks it’s her right to interfere in her medical care when Chloe has Lois and her dad around to make these decisions is beyond me. It’s just one of many logic leaps the view is forced to take with this week’s script.)

Lex goes to the hospital and sees Clark watching Chloe from the hall. Clark questions Lex why he’s there and tells him his help is not needed. Lex informs Clark the helicopter is on the way to transport Chloe to Belle Reeve.

For once the BDA uses his brain and breaks Chloe out to take her back to Lois’s apartment. Lois is ticked, but Chloe asks her to trust Clark and make her a cappuccino. Clark stays with Chloe while Lois is downstairs. Chloe sees the ghost again and tells Clark there’s a girl trapped in the wall and pleads with him to use x-ray to find her. He does and rips open the wall to find a dusty skeleton wearing a kryptonite bracelet. He shrinks away from it. Chloe goes in, touches the bracelet and becomes possessed with Gretchen’s spirit.

Clark takes Chloe back to his place. He senses something is off with here, but tells her to get some sleep so he and Lois can do some investigating.

Chloe escapes and manages to zip to Metropolis to pick up a tazer gun from her dorm room. (I guess we’re supposed to forget it’s a three hour drive.) Lana and Lex try to detain her. Chloe zaps Lex and escapes. Clark arrives moments later to have Lex berate him for losing Chloe.

The creepy orderly, Michael, shows up at Lois’s apartment and questions her as to Chloe’s whereabouts. Lois tells him to buzz off. He kidnaps her. Chloe/Gretchen shows up at his house and confronts him about murdering Gretchen. They struggle. She uses a tazer on him and bashes his head a few times with a heavy blunt object. She hears Lois yell for help. Chloe finds her and as she’s untying her gets clobbered by creepy Michael.

Now both Chloe and Lois are tied up with Michael taunting them. He knows about Chloe’s mother’s illness. It’s obvious he’s a nutcase and somehow uses the kryptonite bracelet to either trap or reveal secrets.
                All kinds of creepy happening here.

Clark sneaks into the Daily Planet (as if it’s the only computer source around) and discovers Michael’s identity and address. He superspeeds back to Smallville to rescue the Lane ladies.

Michael unties one of Lois’s hands and gives he a large knife. He tries to will her to slash her wrists. Clark arrives as Lois hurls the knife across the room into Michael’s chest. Lois gets knocked out. The kryptonite bracelet weakens Clark so he falls to the ground as Michael advances menacingly toward him. Chloe/Gretchen is able to distract Michael and get the bracelet on him. Gretchen exits Chloe’s body, smiles and disappears. Lois and Clark wake up wondering what happened.

Next morning at the Kent farm Lana shows up and AGAIN yaps at Clark with the “you keeps secrets” argument. (Apparently the writers forgot these two broke up during Reckoning.) Clark stands there silently and listens to her whine. Once again Lana stomps off. *yawn*

Clark goes inside the house to see Martha. He encourages her to take Jonathan’s senate seat. He tells her there isn’t anything she can’t do when she puts her mind to it. She tells him, “Well, I’m not one to disappoint a Kent boy.”

Meanwhile back at the Daily planet, Clark checks in on a recovered Chloe. He encourages her to face her fear and go visit her mom. (Nice job writers—good follow through and letting Clark show some compassion.)

Chloe goes to visit her mother in the psychiatric hospital and they share a hug.

Comment

Thanks snarky really helpful

Comment

Television Without Pity Review is now available for your enjoyment.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎