Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did YOU think of Smallville Season 5 Episode 14 "Tomb"!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This episode sucked big time.I only like the ending when chloe visted her mom.The plot was weak and it dident seem like smallville..more like supernatrual

Comment

• This episode was waaaaaaay too dark for me. I actually only watched this episode in its entirety for the first time yesterday, and it was incredibly creepy. That guy really was scary just to look at. Who would want him as an orderly at a hospital?! It was another possession plot, and we've had our fair share of those already, but that did allow Allison to show more of her amazing acting chops. I really have to give her kudos for a job well done in her switches from how she acted as Chloe compared to what she was like when Gretchen was in control. Lois had some really great moments in this episode, too, which I hadn't known about, and I loved how protective Clark was of Chloe, and how he wanted to believe her, and helped unravel the mystery behind who the murderer was, pretty much all by himself! I wonder why they deleted that poor new sheriff's scene... I think he obviously was meant to be a recurring character and perhaps to have some sort of budding romance with Lois, but they decided to scratch that storyline for some odd reason... I guess, just because it has so much Chloe in it, I'll give it 4 straitjackets out of 10, but the score would be WAY lower if it wasn't Chloe-centric, and a bit higher if they'd kept in the "You're my hero" deleted scene in the actual episode airing.

Comment

• Just doubling back to when this episode first came on (before I knew what a forum was and just watched the episodes happily without being addicted to reading other peoples opions lol)

I remembered I taped it and it said "viewer discretion is advised" and I was afraid to watch the episode (i was 11). I made my sister watch it with me and it is one of my very favorite episodes to date. It's so creepy, and so out there and when AM screams "mikey" it feels like you're watching another show, but it also feels real. It's one of those only moments in smallville when you fear one of the characters might actually be in danger...because in most episodes you know they'll end up fine.

10 out of 10!!!

Comment

• I always love when Chloe has her shining moments. I feel she is always left. She deserves to have her moments!

Comment

• Not a very good episode, though I liked the moment between Chloe and her mom, at the end.

I have no idea of how the "Chloe is believed to be mentally ill" issue was resolved. Sure, the ghost is out of her (that's not the part, that I'm confused about). But, talk about ghosts and stuff would hardly convince that psychiatrist at the Smallville Medical Center or Lex (who was trying to have her commited). As far as they're concerned, she tried to kill herself and had a psychotic episode, at the hospital. So, how is she not locked up, by the end of the episode?

The episode really made me rekindle my hate for Lana. After seeing Chloe, at the SMC, she goes to Lex and asks him to have her commited to Belle Reve (really shows what kind of a friend Lana is). First off, Lex wouldn't have the authority to have her transferred from the SMC to Belle Reve. Such decisions could only be made by a family member (i.e. Lois). Secondly, you don't randomly commit people to a mental insitution. Surely, you have to run all sorts of tests first. Not after a single incident of a hallucination, that they don't know the cause off. For all they know, Chloe could've taken some drug, that caused her to hallucinate (and by "they", I mean the SMC staff, who don't know her. So, no argument about how Chloe doesn't take drugs).

Comment

• The episode had a missed opportunity. When Lois and Clark speaks to the psychiatrist, he notes that Chloe's behavior could be brought on by the loss of a loved one. They could've included a line about Gabe Sullivan having died. Something like: "Her dad died almost a year ago" or a few months ago. Explaining his absence, while also presenting a red herring for this being all in her head.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎