Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"....we'll get her out of the wall..."

I also loved this line best line of the episode.....Very funny....

Comment

"I don't care if Daffy Duck whacks her on the head with a mallet, so long as it helps her get better."

(or something close...correct me if you have the right quote ^_~)

Comment

i think it is
        "if it makes her feel better, i don't care if Daffy duck hits her with a mallot" i dunno, but close.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Watching Smallville
          [B]Lois to Clark: Can you stay here and not do something ridiculous for five minutes?

I loved this one.

Comment

after the inane lana babble about loving clark but can't talk to him...

clark: .......................................

best piece of SV writing in a long time.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Watching Smallville
              [B]Lois to Clark: Can you stay here and not do something ridiculous for five minutes?

See? Lois knows Clark/Superman already!

Comment

Originally posted by attitudejc
                my fav. intense line: "she didn't deserve to die like that you son of a b**ch!!" loved it! couldn't get any better than that.
                I agree that line was delivered perfectly. I loved that whole scene, Allison was amazing.

Comment

I loved when Lois said "Can you not do anything ridiculous for, like, five minutes?" and then she comes back upstairs and he's like "Can you send the sherrif over?" and she goes "Great! What did you do now?" and walks toward the bathroom, to see the skeleton....

Comment

Clark "Umm... Lana you are a complete idiot, I cannot believe I ever loved you. What a complete waste of time"
                    Thank you I need a laugh. Haha

Comment

Originally posted by BoSoxJim
                      after the inane lana babble about loving clark but can't talk to him...

clark: .......................................

best piece of SV writing in a long time.
                      yea, I watched that scene a few times simply to bask in the
                      "no-response" clark gave especially because as soon as I saw her walk in the barn I'm like "oh vomit, what now" and was very pleased at how the scene played out.

Comment

^^^^^^totally agreed!! Couldn't have liked that more!!! Silence on Clark's end was perfect...finally!!

Comment

Chloe: "Clark I'm a writer. If I was going to kill myself, I would leave one hell of a suicide note."

"You guys! I’m drugged; I’m not deaf"

That whole scene when Clark and Lois are discussing like a married couple
                          Lois to Clark: "Can you stay here and not do something ridiculous for five minutes?"
                          So funny LOL

Comment

Clark: Why haven't you gone to see her?

Chloe: Well because, because I'm afraid. I mean what if I look in her eyes and I see myself?

Clark: What if you wait too long and you never get the chance to look into her eyes again? She's your mother, she always will be. It's not going to change no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by Novak Fan
                              Chloe: "Clark I'm a writer. If I was going to kill myself, I would leave one hell of a suicide note."

"You guys! I’m drugged; I’m not deaf"

Definitely those 2 quotes!

Comment

1) Lex and Lana quotes

Lex: Lana, what's wrong?

Lana: Chloe, she's in the hospital---she tried to kill herself.

Lex: Is she all right?

Lana: I don't know. I tried talking to her, but she wasn't making any sense. They sedated her.

Lex: Who's her doctor?

Lana: Some psychiatrist at the Med Center. That's actually why I came to see you. When you were in Belle Reve, the doctors helped you when you were having problems, right?

Lex (avoids answering Lana's question): I'll make the call. She'll have the best doctors this side of Vienna helping within the hour.

Lana: Lex, thank you. I didn't know who else to go to.

2) Clark and Lex

Clark: Lex, what are you doing here?

Lex: Lana came to see me. She told me what happened.

Clark: Well, thanks for coming by, but we have it under control.

Lex: Clark, this is a local Med Center. If Chloe scraped her knee, I'm sure she'd be in good hands. But something like this requires a more delicate touch. I'll make sure she gets the best care possible.

Clark: Are you going to transfer her?

Lex: The helicopter's en route. She'll be in Belle Reve before she wakes up.

Clark: Chloe doesn't belong in Belle Reve.

Lex: Lana thinks so. I know how much you care about Chloe, a close friend, someone who you trust more than anyone else in the world---it's hard to see them like this. I'll take good care of her. I promise.

Later...

Clark: What happened?

Lex: You tell me. How did Chloe get out of her restraints at the hospital?

Clark: Chloe was here? Where'd she go?

Lana: I don't know. But she's acting like a completely different person.

Lex: And she's out there with a weapon, when she should be getting the help she needs. Nice work, Clark!

3) Martha Kent and her son Clark

Martha: How's the tractor working?

Clark: I think I got it working. I am not as handy with a set of tools as Dad was.

Martha: Oh, I'm sure it's fine. There's an awful lot of your father in you.

Clark: I hope so. You really understand all of that stuff?

Martha: Most of it. Your mother was a corporate animal once, as hard as that is to believe.

Clark: It's not. I always thought you could do whatever you wanted to, if you put your mind to it. So did Dad. You should do it, Mom. You should take over Dad's State-Senate seat.

Martha: I can't do that.

Clark: Why not?

Martha: Being a State Senator isn't a part-time job. I'd be gone all the time. We have a farm to run.

Clark: Mom, I can take over the farm. I think this is something you really want to do. And I know it's what Dad would have wanted.

Martha: Well...I never was one to disappoint a Kent boy.

4) Clark and Chloe quotes

Chloe: I can't even get a by-line when I'm part of the story.

Clark: Well, I'm just glad you weren't part of the obituaries.

Chloe: Yeah, or even wearing a strait-jacket at Belle Reve.

Clark: I'd never let that happen.

Chloe: You know, I had a couple of moments where I actually thought I was losing my mind. I understand how Gwetchen was released and all that, but why was I the only one who could see her? Why did she choose me?

Clark: Maybe it's because you care about people more than anyone else I know.

Chloe: Or maybe there really is something wrong with me. Like my mother.

Clark: What is wrong with your mother, exactly?

Chloe: I don't know. She left me when I was 12, that was before...I don't know.

Clark: But you do know where she is.

Chloe: Yes.

Clark: Why haven't you gone to see her?

Chloe: Well, because I'm afraid...what if I look into her eyes and I see myself?

Clark: What if you wait too long, and you never get a chance to look into her eyes again? She's your mother, she always will be. It's not going to change, no matter what.

Chloe goes to see her mother in a mental state hospital.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎