No announcement yet.

Episode 2.13: Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 2.13: Ain't No Magic Mountain High Enough

Yeah!!!!! Another new episode tonight. Don't forget to visit www.neptunesite.com for trailer caps and information about tonight's episode... and you can visit the UPN site to view the trailer and the opening scene. (The opening scene looks great BTW!)
    Best Episode Ever!!!
    0%
    It was Good... Maybe Even Great!!!
    0%
    It was OK... Could Have Been Better!!!
    0%
    Worse Episode Ever!!
    0%

The opening scene does look pretty good. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

You're all about the polls now, aren't you?

Comment

I'm following your lead!!!

Comment

lol haven't seen it yet, but my sister taped, so as we speak I am rewinding the tape at this moment

Comment

I wish the options were better for the poll.... I kinda feel like I'm under-stating the awesome-ness of the episode by calling it "good... maybe even great".

It felt like it was in the first season, which was a pro, because the first season had a better mood to it.

Great Episode; **** / *****

The only con; lack of plot furthering.

Comment

Ok, so if you haven't seen the episode yet, don't read LoL

I just watched the episode and here are my thoughts:

- Overall it was good, though I was disappointed in the lack of plot development, especially after last weeks episode. We basically have Keith agreeing to help Terrence out.
            - I loved Beaver and Mac, they are so cute. But does anyone else feel like it was all of a sudden? I mean, there were hints of it in earlier episodes, but then they just dropped it until now.
            - I actually felt bad for Jackie, once again we're reminded just how cruel the 09ers can be. Plus Veronica was totally awesome in this episode, her ta-da! comment was hilarious. Hehe
            - And please don't hate me for this, because I myself am a major LoVe shipper, but Logan was acutally surprisingly cute/sweet with Hannah. Though she looked exceptionally young, or is that just me? And, did anyone else notice that her dad is the same guy who told that Logan was on the bridge that night. Hrmm .... intrigue/questions.
            - Oh and the twist at the end with Weevil actually having taken the money, genius. Loved it! Weevil looked different, with the hair slightly grown in and facial hair. He looks softer, not quite so thuggish. I guess that's the look they're going for, since he's no longer part of the PCHers.

Wow, that was a lot of thoughts lol. So here goes ....

Comment

My favorite moment was the whole Weevil reveal. It was uncalled for but it showed Veronica's compassion toward him.

Really liked Jackie in htis episode.

Comment

So this episode was fantastic. This episode featured one of the strongest opening sequences of the show. I love that all of the characters were there.

It was great to see Veronica agains the 09ers again. This time defending Jackie. And Jackie truly is becomming more and more likeable. She's edgy and stand up for herself... gotta like that.

I loved the brief interaction between Logan and Veronica...

"What's your poison?"
                "Emotionally unavailable women."

Mac and Beaver were adorable... although I was kinda surprised to see them dating in this episode, since we only saw them flirty before. But they are definately good at the revenge scenario.

I though Hannah was a little young & naive for Logan... he was cute joking with her... but the whole thing just creeped me out. And then the final scene with her father... something just isn't right there.

And while I'm a big Weevil fan and love his relationship with Veronica. I feel a little unsettled by the fact that she just let him get away with stealing.

I have more thoughts... but will save them for later.

Comment

Once again.. a good ep...

Initial thoughts. I'm down with the LoVe, but this Hannah, definitely cute. I like her. I hope the whole reason for casting this girl was to make the threat to LoVe that cute. Logan and Veronica? Maybe next season. But her dad being the good doctor? wow.

Veronica and Jackie, do I see an ep of sisterly bonding coming up?

I can't believe I'm saying this but...not nearly enough Wallace this week.

Weevil with hair, I approve. A sign of his new status. So was this a case Veronica solved after the fact or did she just not rat Weevil out. I mean, she couldn't prove that he did it.

Logan's comment about emotionally unavailable women. It's his turn. He's going to be in the middle of the love Triangle.

I'll get on Keith and Terrence tomorrow, tired now.

Comment

What a fun and cute little episode. It didn't really have anything to do with the plot, but it does serve to lighten up this session a bit, maybe it was a Valentine's theme episode?
                    I liked Jackie's comment on how Veronica delt with the 09s last year and that now it was her turn to deal with them.
                    They really made that female teacher into a real *****. What teacher calls a student trash?
                    So did Weevil take some of the money to buy his car? No one except Veronica noticed that some of it was missing?

Comment

I really liked this episode before, as someone else already said, it felt like season 1... and that can only be a good thing. Jackie came across well, and I liked the whole Mac & Beaver stuff... It was kinda sudden for us, but if you think about the number of episodes we haven't seen either of them, when they could have been getting to know each other more, etc... Yeah, that stuff should maybe have been done on screen, but it's pretty easy to fill in the blanks.

Quote of the night, for me at least...

Veronica: "...Of course, if you choose that option - I'm posting this triton's photo on your homepage..."
                      JB: "I don't have a homepage."
                      Veronica: "You will."

Comment

Ok, here's some more thoughts

- The whole good-natured banter between Logan/Veronica was back on top-form in this episode. Nice to see that they can return to that.
                        - Dick finally getting what was coming to him. Ryan does a great job of portraying Dick, gotta give credit where credit's due lol. Does anyone know who Sally was? And why when Beaver mentioned her, it made Dick back off?
                        - And I am seriously disturbed with the whole Logan/Hannah thing. Logan was definitely cute with her, and majar props to JD, the boy knows how to act lol. But it was a little over the top. Plus, I am still irritated that she looks so young. Also, I think it's clear that Logan knew who her Dad was before he started talking to her, the little wave to her dad at the end. Oh, Logan, how sweet/evil you can be. Using poor innocent Hannah. This is going to make some great conflict between him and Veronica. Maybe she'll get jealous!?
                        And I'm done for now ...

Comment

Wow, How dumb am I? Totally didn't even think that Logan might have known who Hannah was before appraoching her. Seems that even if Weevil isn't feeling it, Logan is still investigating. I think I found what question I'm asking RT today!

Comment

Yeah, I'm also starting to think that Logan was using his James Bond skills to get to the doctor, otherwise he wouldn't have been to "nice" in this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVan
                              Yeah, I'm also starting to think that Logan was using his James Bond skills to get to the doctor, otherwise he wouldn't have been to "nice" in this episode.
                              Agreed, I was like, "Has Logan gone soft? What's with all this stuffed animal and cotton candy BS?" But that smirk at the end when he looks at her dad was priceless. That kid is evil and I love it.

And about the money. Did Weevil put it in the ceiling? Did Veronica know that and shift blame to the teacher b/c she was being such a witch?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎