No announcement yet.

LoVe: Dice

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LoVe: Dice

This is a video about Logan and Veronica. it is set up to Dice by Finley Quaye, you probabaly reconize it form the Oc episode The Countdown. If you want a link to the video ask in the thread.

Hey JR can I get a link?

Thanks,

keith

Comment

Can I have a link as well???

Thanks!!!

Comment

Sending links..

Keith,
        I didnt know you watched VM man!

Comment

Thanks for the link JR Downloading now!

Well since I'm a huge Chloe fan its my secret shame that I love VM so much

Still the show IS awesome!

Thanks again for the link JR!

Wow this was a really awesome vid! I thought you captured the relationship perfectly! Really awesome scene selection and editing! You always do such an amazing job with shipper vids, so I'm not suprised that this one was so awesome even though it was a different show. Also the song was very well selected for the Logan/Veronica relationship

Now I hope you'll forgive me but unlike with SV I don't know the episode names, or where all the scenes are but I'll do my best!

Anyway here we go: The beginning was very well done IMO. It was a cool idea to start out with the broken down car scene where they were still pretending to hate each other LOL

12-18: This last instrumental intro part was awesome! Loved how you put the scenes together with their first kiss, and then following it with the other scenes of important moments in the relationship. That was cool! And excellent job switching scenes with the start of the lyrics.

50-115: You also did an awesome job with the chorus sections of the vid IMO. Really loved the scene selection you had going on in this section. Also very nice lyric matching as well!

Oh and the color change at 115 was amazing! awesome idea there and great timing!

Same thing with 153-214: Again loved the scene selection and lyric matching on this section. Also the timing was very well done too. Everything seemed to flow smoothly within/between scenes.

Awesome ending with them walking out together! That was an inspired ending that did a great job of capping off the vid. Nicely done!

Awesome vid JR! Have you done any other VM vids?

Keith
          Last edited by Bearcat; 02-07-2006, 05:16 PM.

Comment

Perfect song choice JR. My second favorite episode of the OC after the Pilot, is The Countdown, and the song you chose is my favorite song from the show. One question though, was it always that short, or did you cut the song down?

Now onto the video.

Nice editing and timing man. You are definately getting better at getting more scenes in per line of the song. You used to switch to a new scene after each lyric, but now you are starting to fill in the gap between the lyrics with new scenes. Definate improvement timing wise.

Good scene selection too. I am not watching season two. I am waiting to watch it when it comes out on DVD. However, the scenes that I recognized from S1 were all great choices.

There were a few scenes that I really liked.

- The scene @ 55 seconds in when Logan and Veronica are kissing on the balcony and the camera zooms up and away with the song.

- The scene at 1:17 when Logan makes a shooting motion right on cue with the beat in the song. This was probably my favorite part because it was so dead on.

Really cool video man.

My only gripe was that there was no fade out or credits at the end. It made the video seem kind of abrupt. But the rest was awesome.

Comment

I really liked the video.

As far as I could tell, you chose to stick with S1 clips only, which worked for the video.

I loved that you took a lot of risk playing with color choices and editing the clips. I'm always a fan of timing and lyrics.... so loved the Veronica smile sequence and the use of Logan's predicting the school bell ring (aka hand gesture which cued a change in color, lighting & music in your vid).

You truly captured the fun, softer side of their relationship. It made the relationship seem very sweet & loving... which sometimes we forget in S2.

I agree about the ending though... it felt very abrupt... it needed something to bring it all together and finish it off. Other than that the vid was fantastic.

Thanks!!!

Comment

Link, please?

Comment

Can I get a link please.

Comment

Can i plz have link

Comment

Can I get a link to please?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Heres a link
                        Hightail Spaces lets you send unlimited files, of any size, to anyone. Collaborate with your team and evolve your work.

Comment

Hi!! Can you send me the link please? thanks a lot! :-)

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎