No announcement yet.

LETS BE HONEST, Who Cried?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ireallylikethisshow
    I cried a little when Martha couldn't get her necklace on because she was shivering so much

Me too!!!

And her talk with Clark made me cry too TT_TT

Lana and Jonathan´s death didn´t made me cry at all n_n

Comment

yea i felt really sad and was crying

Comment

Well, tears did come to my eyes, but soon they vanished. When I saw Martha looking at Clark at the funeral, the same thing happened. Really sad ending, but also a great song to end it with.
        Last edited by e-µ-i; 12-30-2008, 06:24 AM.

Comment

I had tears coming from my eyes; When you add that song I Grieve from Gabriel, it sort of makes it hard not to cry. The beautiful scene between Clark and his mom was so touching, and then they showed the snow and the young cattle, to signify new life after there was death. ...More snow, Chloe and Lois looks back at the main heartbreaking two. Lex in the background, his coat blowing. Lana looks at Clark..more snow, white snow. Lana let's go of hand, more snow, white snow, some soil and the episode ends. Of course I cried. Lol.

Comment

I cried a little when Clark saw the video with his father and then Martha comes by. It was so sad. I guess then I realized that Jonathan is gone forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Isabel14
              I cried a little when Clark saw the video with his father and then Martha comes by. It was so sad. I guess then I realized that Jonathan is gone forever.
              Yea, I cried then too. You can just count on me for making puddles.

Comment

Lana's death I almost said good riddance. Tears fell from my eyes on Jonathan's funeral and death even though I hated the way his death was handled.

Comment

I didn't cry.

But I did get a headache within a span of five minutes.

Come to your own conclusions.

Comment

I had a little 'welling' I do every time I see that funeral scene

I had some authentic mini waterworks when Clark watched the video and Jonathan said good bye at the end...
                    Last edited by Komsomolets; 10-18-2010, 09:58 AM.

Comment

watching season 5 again

I just had a tear in my eye again. Damn. he didnt even get a chance to say goodbye.

Comment

^^Same here... just watched this episode again. It never fails... I ALWAYS get tears in my eyes (no shame )

I couldn't care less about Lana... but Jonathan's death really destroyed me. I'd rather Lana had died and left forever than him.

Oh well... they both ended up coming back multiple times anyway So I guess the lesson of Reckoning is that death never matters

Comment

I never cry during movies or tv shows.... sometimes i get a little teary eyed...but nothing major. When I watched Reckoning and saw Jonathan's death scene, I bawled like a baby. I was sobbing uncontrollably. It was soo soo sad! I had grown so attached to the show that it felt like I was losing a family member. Yeah, that probably sounds weird...but after watching these characters evolve and grow, how can you not grow fond of them?

Lana's death in the first half of the episode came so fast I didn't realize she had died until Clark went to the FoS to beg Jor-El to turn back time.... but after several viewings, I always become very sad, knowing what could have been for Clark and Lana. Clark was stupid not to tell her the second time around. They still could have gotten engaged and everything. He could have explained everything to her and warned her to stay away from Lex. But then, I will always be a clois fan first and Clark and Lana's engagement would have derailed Lois&Clark.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎