This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds good to me!

Comment

Does anyone know of anyone that does customs? I'd love to see a TW 'head' on a Supes' figure body.

Or even the Ollie on a GA figure. And this is total fanboy in me talking, and sorry if its been done, but I'd like to see the PZ trio from Superman 2 in SV type Kryptonian oufits.

Comment

Then add Raya, Titan, Aldar, Grant Gabriel, Lucas Luthor, the Teagues, the Swanns, the Queens, etc. We should make a huge list and send it in to DC Direct.

Comment

Originally posted by Mon-Ell
          Does anyone know of anyone that does customs? I'd love to see a TW 'head' on a Supes' figure body.

Or even the Ollie on a GA figure. And this is total fanboy in me talking, and sorry if its been done, but I'd like to see the PZ trio from Superman 2 in SV type Kryptonian oufits.
          I'd go to ebay and find anyone doing customs of dc figures, then email them and ask them how much they would charge to do what you want.
          Last edited by Kal26; 07-04-2008, 04:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ok total kryptonian fanboy here, how about full size kryptonian ships that we saw in the tv series so far: silver ship that opens up with baby Kal, the black ship with Nam-Ek, Aethyr and oozing brainiac, and the Red ship which opens up and comes with Kara in kryptonian garb? also a replica of the fortress for the clark figure and as a special bonus, it will come with a figure of the older Jor-El with TS's face on it and the replicant of Laura. also the ships and the fortress would be electronic and light up like on the show.

Comment

That would be cool. Is there any place that you can go and buy the figures, like Toy's r us or a hobby store? I live in wisconsin so if anyone lives there and knows of such places, let me know.

Comment

Shop online. You can get better prices and harder to find pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
                  Shop online. You can get better prices and harder to find pieces.
                  I agree, online shopping is a better way to go. You can sometimes get groups of figures together at what you would normally pay for just one at the store. It's worth looking into.

Comment

Check your local comic book store too. I used to live by a store that would sell new dc direct figures for $12.99 a piece. Online is great as well. Sometimes you can get a great deal on ebay, if you don't mind paying shipping and handling. Also, check the Internet for a local toy show. I've even found great buys at a flea market.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎