No announcement yet.

Is Jor-el Still Inside Lionel????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Jor-el Still Inside Lionel????

okay, with all the confusion with whats going on with Lionel and Jor-EL, and whether or not Jor-El is still inhabiting Lionel, i thought i poll would be interesting to see what everyone thinks.....
    YES, Jor-El is still inside Lionel and influencing certain actions
    0%
    NO, Jor-El has left Lionel's body and won't re-inhabit it
    0%
    NO, Jor-El is no longer inhabiting Lionel, but he will re-inhabit him at some point
    0%
    YES, Jor-El is still inside Lionel but, he is dormant right now waiting for the time to resurface
    0%
    I HAVE NO CLUE
    0%

Dormant. But as you could see in the last eppy, even though he isnt actively influencing Lionel, he effect's Lionel's judgement... at least enough to get him to say things like "Thank you son."

Comment

well im 99% sure he is still present in Lionel's body
      all i want to know now is WHY?!

maybe Jor-El is hoping to get a piece of the action when Lionel gets with Martha

Comment

And we think we're confused. Think how Lionel must feel!

"Ah, how I love being the MB..."
        "But wait, prison--and an odd black-out I had--has truly reformed me into Mr. Nice..."
        "But wait, Lex slices me while fencing, I feel all warm and MB again..."
        "But wait, what's this bizarre symbol I'm scratching into the floor, how on earth am I running this fast, and why am I carrying Clark and channeling Terrance Stamp?"
        "But wait, time to move in on Martha...stick it to Lex...yet I feel oddly fatherly toward Clark..."

"I wonder what I'll be doing next week?"

Comment

Funny!

Comment

What about an option on Lionel being able to use his kryptonian knowledge? I always thought that was a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by thedarknight
              What about an option on Lionel being able to use his kryptonian knowledge? I always thought that was a possibility.
              I would think he needs to be controlled by Jor-El to use the kryptonian knowledge. I suppose Lionel could remember whatever kryptonian knowledge he was embedded with, but i believe the knowledge is dormant inside of Lionel and he cant use it unless Jor-El tells him too....????

I can't wait till TPTB start to unravel this Lionel - Jor-El mystery........hopefully by HYPNOTIC

Comment

I mean i dont know the plot line for season 5 was really comlicated

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎