Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ That was really funny.

Someone already said mine, but I love when Dean said, "Do I look like Paris Hilton?" in the camera night-vision shot thingy., My brother and I laughed so hard!

Comment

"Your alarms are about as useful as boobs on a man"-Landlord in the shadows
      Last edited by RJK62284; 02-28-2006, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK62284
        "Your alarms are about as useful as boobs on a man"-Landlord in the shadows
        '

that was a really funny line

Comment

did anyone else notice that the landlord who said that played lex's phsychiatrist(sp) on S3 of SV?

Dean: Hey Sam, next time you wanna get laid don't pick some _____ crazy chick. (did anyone catch the word that I left out...i couldn't understand him?)

Comment

Originally posted by Tom's Chick
            did anyone else notice that the landlord who said that played lex's phsychiatrist(sp) on S3 of SV?

Dean: Hey Sam, next time you wanna get laid don't pick some _____ crazy chick. (did anyone catch the word that I left out...i couldn't understand him?)
            ya i thought it was her too but she gained some wieght thats why i wasnt really sure but her face looks like herss

ya i didnt understand what he said either i thought he said freaked up crazy chick

Comment

Sam: "there's just something about her that I can't put my finger on"
              Dean: "Yeah but you'd like to, looks like you're thinking a little to much with your upstairs brain" *points down*

Comment

ya I loved all the "upstairs brain" remarks that kept poppin up throughout the episode!

Comment

Dean: I’m just saying these outfits cost hard-earned money.
                  Sam: Whose?
                  Dean: Ours. Credit card fraud is hard work.

Dean: Now why don't you give that girl a private strip o gram.
                  Sam: Bite me.
                  Dean: No bite her. Don't leave teeth marks though, just enough to...Sam?

Dean: What are you going to do?
                  Sam: I'm gonna watch Meg.
                  Dean: Haha, yeah you are...
                  Sam: I just wanna see about the symbol!
                  Dean: Alright you little pervert.

Comment

I forgot about all of those! Dean really keeps me laughing!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom's Chick
                      Dean told Sam that, next time, he should pick a chick who isn't "buckets of crazy".

Comment

haha...that's weird....but thanx

Comment

Both Together: Dude, I gotta talk to you.

I was laughing at the look they gave each other at the end.

Comment

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tom's Chick
                            [B] did anyone else notice that the landlord who said that played lex's phsychiatrist(sp) on S3 of SV?

Yeah, that was neat!

Comment

I found a quote in tonight's rerun ("Scarecrow") that I thought was hysterical.

When Dean and that girl were tied to those two trees and the townspeople leave so that the kids can be scarecrow bait, Dean remembers the apple pie that he and, like, dozens of other couples were fattened up with and goes,

"I hope that apple pie was freaking WORTH IT!" or something like that. I loved it.

Comment

ok....I got some from the repeat episode "Faith" last night....here goes...
                                *While Dean is in hospital*
                                Dean: Ever actually watch daytime television? It's terrible
                                Sam:I talked to your doctor
                                Dean:That fabric softner teddy bear...ugh..I'm gonna hunt that little b*tch down!
                                ---------------
                                *later on in conversation*
                                Dean:Hey, you better take care of that car, or I swear I'll haunt your @ss!
                                ---------------
                                *at hotel*
                                *knock on door*
                                Sam:What the hell are you doing here? What are you crazy?
                                Dean:Ugh I'm not gonna die in a hospital when the nurses aren't even hot.
                                ---------------
                                *walking into Roy's tent*
                                Sam:But if you know evil's out there how can you not believe good's out there too?
                                Dean:Because I've seen what evil does to good people.
                                Layla:Maybe God works in mysterious ways.
                                Dean:*checks her out*(sarcastically says):Maybe he does. I think you just turned me around on the subject.
                                *after layla walks away*
                                Dean:Oh I bet you she could work in some mysterious ways

Just some that I thought were pretty funny...oh dean, he's so easily persuaded by hot girls...haha

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎