Should they unravel Lion-El mystery?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should they unravel Lion-El mystery?

The whole Lionel Jor-El thing is too confusing
    Dont you think its time they revealed this storyline?
    Yes, I want to know now!!
    0%
    I dont mind waiting how ever long it takes
    0%
    Want some cheese with that whine?
    0%

Don't the mysteries keep you wanting to watch? So far, Lionel's one of the best parts in the series.

Comment

I love the MB. So I really wish tptb would make it a little more clear what Lionel has going on in that little evil(or not?) brain of his. How much does he remember and not just what he lets on he knows. How much does Jor-El influence his behavior. More MB plotline please! Martha may be getting a little more screen time with Lionel and I look forward to it. Don't put up with any crap Martha!

Comment

I am not certain that Jor-El has anything to do with Lionel's actions. Lionel is totally able on his own to be a complete dirtbag with no added help from Jor-El/Eradicator.

Comment

Yeah, too confusing....

but cool

Comment

i just want to see lex shoot lionel in the head with lionel's newly acquired General McArthur gun. end of mystery.

Comment

I would like to believe that the writers are setting up something big with the whole Lionel thing, but after watching the show for 5 years, they are probably just going to continue to tease the viewers with vague and confusing "hints" that lead nowhere and never give us any real answers.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVan
                they are probably just going to continue to tease the viewers with vague and confusing "hints" that lead nowhere and never give us any real answers.
                im quite sure they will reveal it at some point, but it would really suck if the storyline did just dissolve. id rather wait till the end of next season than to not know at all.

Comment

They are going to resolve the mystery of the MB later this year hopefully. But somehow I'm truly scared that they'll just blow it off like that whole 'Isobel' debacle last year and leave it as just one giant plothole with a quick and dry resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by sstray72
                    They are going to resolve the mystery of the MB later this year hopefully. But somehow I'm truly scared that they'll just blow it off like that whole 'Isobel' debacle last year and leave it as just one giant plothole with a quick and dry resolution.
                    Oh man I hope not, I always wondered about that whole "Isobel" thing that dried up fast.

Comment

I would love for them to resolve the Lion-EL subplot.

Comment

if they dont explain it at least by the end of the season, im gonna....errr, keep watching the show
                        but ill still be confused about Lion-el and angry with the writers for the teasing

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎