Collapse
No announcement yet.

Darkest season

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think next week's "Tomb" will determine if this is the darkest season yet.

Comment

Just watched "Tomb". It's definetely darker than "Crisis".

Comment

Tomb was more grisley, but a serial killer is so external to the central story relating to Clark, Lex, and Lana, that it doesn't have the same effect on me. The idea of using Clark's blood to resurrect the dead is about a dark as this series will ever get. Unless we want to talk about a father who administers shock treatment to his son to keep secret the fact that he murdered his parents.

Comment

I haven't watched Tomb, but i don't think this season is going to be as dark as Season 3 was. Season 5 has had fun and happy episodes like Exposed, Thirst, Lexmas, Fanatic...

Season 3 was absolutely dark. Dark and Awesome.
          Season 5 won't need to be dark, but it's already awesome.

Prodigal ®

Comment

Season 3 had dark storylines, but was done in a light way with a light atmosphere. It still felt like Smallville and in that respect is good.

Season 5 was unnessesarily dark, with no light tone or atmposphere, and felt like a completly dioffrent show. It sucked big time.

Comment

Season 3.Just because the whole plot was dark.This season just some episodes were dark

Comment

In my opinion the opening for episode Red in Season 2, was more dark than Season 3. The hot tub kill in that episode just felt like it crossed the line for a family show.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎