Fan Art Requests / Suggestions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if many have seen the film but could anyone make my an avatar from Garden State? I would really like it if Andrew (Zach Braff) and Sam (Natalie Portman) were in it. Thanks!

Comment

Can anyone make a screensaver based off of the little intro thingy from Season 3 of Lois and Clark? Not the entire intro, just the scene that only started playing halfway through the season where a shooting start shoots through the Superman logo and then fades away. Without music, preferably? :P

Comment

Can anyone help me out?

Comment

Hey Kyle......

I don't really watch the O.C., and the one from the SV Aquaman episode sounds cool, but probably way too much for just one avatar.
          If you did get all of that crammed into one 20kb avy, the quality would suck really bad.

If I ever get time, I can cap & enhance the scenes & see what I can come up with for ya'.
          Last edited by Randy G.; 07-28-2006, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Thanx. I haven't been able 2 find anyone that could make them. Let me know what you can do.

Comment

I have an Idea for a mural that I eventually want to paint on a wall with my familys help but I cannot get it out on paper so my family can see what is in my head. I was thinking of painting a mountain with a waterfall that leads to a section of rivers and each river have a different fictional/fictionalised town near it(smallville possibly with metroplis near by, dark angels's seattle, and Roswell). I would like it if some kind artist could put my idea into some kind of drawing or art that I can use when eventually creating my mural.

Comment

hey, I was just wondering if anyone could give me tips on how to make avys and banners. Just suggestions on what works best, and how to make some. Any help is great, thanks.

Comment

You can use Adobe Photoshop 7.0ME or Adobe photoshop CS.. for banners and avatars or wallpapers
                  and for animated avatars and banners you can use Photoshop ImageReady 7.0ME and CS... it's great and easy..

Here a banner that i made with Adobe photoshop ImageReady CS

Comment

picks clark and lana
                    text true love
                    size does not banner

request banner

just pm to me when your done thanks

Comment

I would love to see anything from Stardust. Specifically Yvaine and Tristan (not so much the rest of the characters, though if his mom, dad or Captn. Shakespeare is in there somewhere wouldn't hurt)

Avatars, banners, wallpapers, and screen savers! Anything anyone could do would be much appreciated. (Although, gotta say, didn't even know you could make screen savers, so that would be extra cool.)

Thanks in advance for whatever anyone is able to do!

Briee

Comment

stardustmovie.com has some nice wallpapers and buddy icons from the movie, Briee.

Comment

Could someone please make me a wallpaper from the new *Dark Knight* Trailer? preferably with the amazing shots of the Joker? The Dark Knight looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

here is a link to the new trailer

The Dark Knight

Comment

Hey.. I was just wondering if someone would be willing to make me two things...

one - Keanu Reeves avatars.

two - Avatars of Johnathan Taylor Thomas when he guest starred in smallville... preferably an animated icon... maybe him as he seperates into two people or something... but if not.. anyhting will do..

thanks so much

*Halley*

Comment

can you make avatars of Demon possesed Sam Winchester showing the black eyes

Comment

Red K 5... I think Daddylion might have made an avi like that.. you should check out her thread.

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

oh wait.. here it is... I guess you could just credit her... Daddylion.. she has alot of awesome supernatural art!!

my avi is by her too! lol
                                Last edited by Lex'sLover; 06-01-2008, 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎