Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan Art Requests / Suggestions

Please use this thread only for Fan Art requests.

You can make requests for fan art about a specific fandom, a crossover of fandoms, a specific character.

ok..i was wondering if someone could make me a moving avi of the scene from Titanic, it is right after the "Im flying" then she leans her head back and kisses him. If someone could make me a moving avi of that id appreciate it alot.. Plz plz plz plz...

um.. i have a copy of it, but it is very big, if someone would rather just to make it smaller for me... id love that too.. thnx ..

*Halley*

Comment

oops

Comment

I posted this in the Roswell art thread but oh well.

Could someone please make me a wall with a picture of Maria in season 1 with the flippy hair, similar to chloe's hir in season 1. Preferably something using a few large pictures rather than many small ones?

Comment

Anyone know The Legend of Zelda? It's a video game series. I'd love a nice Sheik avatar (nicer than the actual anyway) or anything Zelda related, really.

Comment

Can someone make an avy off this page

Jarhead (2005) photos, including production stills, premiere photos and other event photos, publicity photos, behind-the-scenes, and more.

Comment

Can someone make me an avatar from Smallville's season five episode Aqua where Clark and A.C. are fighting? I want it to be A.C. pitching his water balls at Clark, Clark getting hit, Clark superswimming to A.C, A.C. spinning, A.C. shooting another waterball at Clark, Clark looks surprised, and then show Clark get hit, coming out of the water, and landing on the ground, and looking surprised.

I'm also looking for an avatar of Nathan and Lucas Scott from ONe Tree Hill. Possibly with Nathan holding a basketball, and right next to him, Lucas looking down or up. Like maybe from when Lucas opens the doors after he quits basketball, and Nathan doing a slam dunk, but side by side. They don't have to move. Thanks.

I also want one of Ryan and Trey punching each other from the O.C., the 2nd season finale. Then it shows Marissa shooting Trey, and Trey looks back, and falls to the ground. That would be cool.
              Last edited by Superboy2; 04-23-2006, 11:23 AM.

Comment

I found the OTH one, but I can't find good screencaps of O.C. or Aqua. Let me try again.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm making my LJ all spiffy, and was wondering if anyone could make me a header for it?

Anything Supernatural would work. As for a size, anything up to 700 x 400.

Comment

we need to have something more organized then this thread... I will take requests on my thread in this forum.. and will be handle in order. I will be responsible for the requests since no one seems to be making them!

please if you have requested something on this thread come to the one i have and place ur order there. and please provide the information requested.

thanx for your time. you will not be disapointed.

Comment

Hottie here is your request =]

Comment

FANNNNNNNTASTIC!!!!!

Comment

Thank you SmallFan =].. Iam still taking requests =]

Comment

Would someone be so kind as to make me a nice Magneto army's banner with the words "They wish to cure us; I say, we are the cure!" on it? Thanks a bunch.

Comment

I want a Vessel kiss avatar, please? Big Chlarker and Chloiser here
                              Last edited by lastdaughterofkrypton; 06-17-2006, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎